Rainbows after the storm (late loss/stillbirth/neonatal loss/sids)

ooohhh keep us posted on progress Kristin I am so excited to find out what you have. Have you chosen names yet??

what about the rest of you ladies will you find out the sex of your baby before you give birth and have you thought of names??

We'll find out the sex as soon as we can. We already have 3 names picked out, one girl and two boys. I have a MFM appointment next Thursday. They wanted to make it for 11 weeks but I told them I wantedy Lovenox adjusted earlier. I'm thinking they'll probably do my first scan since I am in progesterone so we have no real idea what's going in in there. We'll try to get DH there but may not be able to. :(

lots going on for you Amjon hope everything goes well. Keep us posted.

Will you tell people the sex of your baby or keep it a secret? We told everybody last time and everybody knew his name before Dexter was born. Hubby wants to find out this time but I don't know if we will tell people. Although if I know not sure how I will be able to keep it a secret lol

We found out last time but didn't tell anyone. We just said they couldn't give us an answer. This time I'm not sure. We don't have a lot of spare cash, so if it's another boy, we don't need to buy much, but if it's a girl, we do. Obviously the earlier we know, we can spread the cost, but I quite like the idea of a surprise!! Had my mw booking in appointment yesterday, should have my scan in the next 2-3 weeks. I hate scans as its where they find problems :( we don't have a point we'll feel safe after as we didn't know Joshua had any serious problems until he was 2 hours old :( x

I found out with Sophia at 12 weeks (early!) and with this guy 20 weeks. I couldnt imagine being surprised and give major props to anyone who can do that lol.

Hi ladies :wave:
BabyBell good to see you back! Had to re-read your post. I thought you just said you were going to have a wee while you read through this...:rofl: would have needed to be a long wee!!:loo:

Lexi how many weeks are you now?

12 weeks tomorrow for me!!:happydance:

What is your actual due date Kristin? I need to add you before you give birth!!

My exact due date is December 15th but I am thinking the way I am feeling this baby will be early...But trying not to get my hopes up! lol

Good to see you back Aileen! How are you feeling? I am crazy emotional and feeling generally anxious...Ready to meet my baby!

Tracy...we do have names picked out. Raif for a boy and Remi for a girl, but I am almost positive that it is a boy but I guess we will see!

Thanks Nicola and Kristen! :flower:

Kristen, to be honest I'm a wreck! I panic every time baba doesn't move for a wee while. But just a week on Sunday until I go in for induction. I'm very lucky my hospital have been great and told me to come in any time I'm worried and they will do a ctg to keep my stress levels down. I hope your getting taken care of as well as I am. Not long and we will have our babas in our arms:hugs:

Love both Raif and Remi gorgeous names.

Hope everyone and your rainbows are well :)

lovely names Kristin and you will soon know which one you will be using :winkwink:

Aileen not long now for you please keep us posted on your progress :hugs:

my step daugther's baby is due any time and I am quite apprehensive about it as I feel like she has been pregnant for so long that I just wish the baby would just get here now so that I know how I am going to behave and we can just get on with our lives and see where the baby fits. She is having a boy which is hard as it feels like I lost Dexter so there was space in the family for her baby (not sure if that makes sense to anybody else??) she asked this week if she could use Dexter for the baby's middle name. My husband thought this was a lovely idea and to be honest I got really upset and had to have a big chat with him as I really don't want anybody other than Dexter to have his name in our family especially not right now - again not sure if this will make sense to any of you but it is the way I am feeling right now.

We haven't really talked names yet there are a few I like and I believe it should be my turn to choose this time as hubby chose Dexters name :winkwink:

I'm 10+2 now. Due date from lmp of 19th June. Weirdly Joshua's due date was 19th February. Something about that date I guess!!

I know how you feel dextersmum, my brother and his partner ate expecting a baby in February (of all months) and found out they're having a boy. They're not using Joshua's name, but I'm terrified he'll end up being born in Joshua's birthday and that day will always be overlooked. Sounds selfish, but I just want it to be Joshua's special day. x

Well i am 8 +6 weeks and due date from lmp is 28th june, day before nathaniel was born at 23 weeks.

amjon have you just been injecting into your stomach or have you tried legs and bottom? I have only done one in my leg and it hurt and bruised instantly and I still have the bruise nearly 3 weeks later so I have just stuck to my stomach but I really don't think I want to do my stomach as I start to get bigger so was just wondering where you have been injecting??

Thanks Nicola and Kristen! :flower:

Kristen, to be honest I'm a wreck! I panic every time baba doesn't move for a wee while. But just a week on Sunday until I go in for induction. I'm very lucky my hospital have been great and told me to come in any time I'm worried and they will do a ctg to keep my stress levels down. I hope your getting taken care of as well as I am. Not long and we will have our babas in our arms:hugs:

Love both Raif and Remi gorgeous names.

Hope everyone and your rainbows are well :)

Oh Aileen...I know how you feel hun! I am in the hospital Mon, Wed, Fri for NSTs and hae been doing weekly ultrasounds. I don't know the exact date of my induction yet but my fluid has been low so I am hoping that they will induce me soon. I have been having lots of back pain and contractions but nothing comes of it. I am so exhausted, I just want this baby in my arms safe and sound.

I can't wait to hear about your birth story and about you little Baba. I am so excited for you!

Induction booked for November 30th! 1 more week! Eeeeeekkkk! It can not come soon enough! :)

Thats so exciting!! Can't wait to see pics of RJs wee bro/sis! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

amjon have you just been injecting into your stomach or have you tried legs and bottom? I have only done one in my leg and it hurt and bruised instantly and I still have the bruise nearly 3 weeks later so I have just stuck to my stomach but I really don't think I want to do my stomach as I start to get bigger so was just wondering where you have been injecting??

I've just done stomach so far. I think legs would hurt worse. I usually try for the side though that seems less painful and more away from the baby.

beem to a christmas momento event today run by the last hospital that Dexter was in and me and my mum made a bauble each for our christmas trees and I met some other local parents that have lost their babies and it was actually good to talk to them as sad as it was. Hope you have all had good weekends. Can't wait to find out the sex of your baby Kristin and keep us posted Aileen x

Thanks Tracy! I am still in shock and won't believe it until I have this bubs in my arms. I am still in total disbelieve that we are having a baby in 5 days!

Tracy these things are hard but can be nice at the same time. How is everyone coping with Christmas approaching? It our Eoins first birthday on the 20th of Dec then christmas is so close. I know it's always going to be hard. Iv bought Eoin 4 presents, not a lot and I feel so guilty cause he should be getting spoilt this year. But I also feel a bit crazy as well for buying them, iv even wrapped them in christmas paper and wrote tags on one from mummy and daddy and on the others from Santa. It makes me so sad, cause I know they will never be opened but I couldn't buy him nothing, he still my little boy. I got this LO the 4 presents too, because they gonna be so young they won't know,it's really just clothes and a toy for when a bitty older.
This week is so hard, I'm 36 weeks pregnant which I was when I lost Eoin, I'm trying to prepare for this LO coming next week, and to be honest my parents are doing my head in.......phoning constantly to see if I'm ok, if I don't answer straight away bombarded until they hear I'm ok. I know it cause they worried but it just adding o my stress. Sorry this has become a bit of a self pity rant.

I hope everyone and their Los are well. :hugs:

Has anyone else been having strange dreams? When I was pregnant with Taylor I dreamed she was born early (about 12 weeks) and I held onto her and the placenta was still attached. I'm now starting to get dreams about the baby's foot coming out and this morning I had one that the baby came out tiny (about the size it would be now at 7 weeks), but it was alive and I kept it alive somehow, but had trouble keeping track of it because it was too little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->