Rainbows Due December 2015

I'm going to a rock concert! Woo! 37 weeks pregnant is a perfect time to rock out, I think ;)

We are actually skipping my office christmas party, because we've had the tickets for months and I really want to go! It is kind of going to be our celebration of my maternity leave starting.

I have 3 hours left of my work day... and then no more full time work until probably January 2017. My mind is exploding.

Kallie, you're done with work!!!woohoo!!:yipee::happydance::yipee: enjoy the concert!

Eclaire, any other signs or progress?? exciting either way! i am hoping for ANY sign that baby is on his/her way...but alas, nothing!:coffee:

no plans for this weekend. my husband took yesterday off, so just a very lazy 3 day weekend. i feel crappy - kind of nauseous. baby just kicks the crap out of me (like a knee trying to escape out the top?!:huh:) and it doesn't really lend itself to me wanting to "do" anything. we did go to the store yesterday and i got a bunch of rubber stamp making supplies.:mrgreen: i have made a couple cute ones. crafting is my nesting.:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_8938.jpg
    IMG_8938.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8940.jpg
    IMG_8940.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8941.jpg
    IMG_8941.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Not to gross anyone out, but to help anyone who isn't sure, what I thought was my mucus plug on Friday was not. It was a few long lines of discharge that were fairly thin and stretchable. This morning I most definitely lost the entire plug. It was about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide and was much more solid.

Just trying to help since I never noticed losing it with my dd and was still a little unsure. Going to go walking this morning in hope of bringing on labor. I guess sex last night helped do something.

Baby Oliver Buchanan has arrived! (Or Ollie Bucky, for short, haha - we haven't settled on which nickname to favor yet! )

He came Thursday morning (Nov 26) and weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. I was 37 weeks + 5 days, wasn't expecting to go into labour yet, so it was quite the surprise! And he came FAST - so this has been quite the whirlwind!!

We figure he liked the music at the concert we went to on the weekend that he just HAD to come into the world to listen to more! ;)

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/kallie3000/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11-27%2016.29.18_zpsseazk77d.jpg

Congrats kallie. He's gorgeous.x

aah, finally made it over here!!

congrats Kallie!!

baby baymax came right behind Oliver on 11/27.:mrgreen:

i was 39+2 and labor was long and hard and i have more stitches than i even want to know about:shock::nope: but we are home and happy and baymax was...a GIRL!!!:pink: her name is Ramona Mei and she's a tiny little peanut (6lbs 2oz).

hope everyone else is hanging in there.:friends:
and bring on the babies!!:haha:

Congratulations jump. Lovely name.x
am due date today and nothing to report!

Congrats ladies on your little bundles. Hope the rest of us can join you soon.

I had a midwife appointment yesterday. Dilated 3cm and 50% effaced. The exam resulted in 12 hours of brown spotting and six hours of uncomfortable false labor contractions. Just wish something would happen, I really don't want to go past 40.

Hi all after 5 long years our little girl decided to keep us waiting an extra 2 weeks! They induced me on Sunday and Eva was born at 12.36 pm on Tues the 15th, weighing 6lb 14oz. We had a little bit of a dramatic entry to the world in the end but she is well and we are home and getting to know each other. Thank you for all your kind words, advice and encouragement. Much love to you all, will try and post a pic ASAP. Vx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->