Rainbows Due December 2015

Hiya ladies i havent been over here for a while i need to come ihere more often!!! I had my scan nearly a week ago and baby is going fine :) but baby decided to keep its legs clamped shut so we couldn't find out what we are having, although i think its a girl we have to be team yellow! And im struggling with buying baby stuff cos i really am not keen on all the neutral stuff lol! But baby is healthy and thats all i really care about! Heres a scan photo
image.jpg

Grwat pic charlie.
We saw kicks from the outside today. Very exciting if a little freaky! Also picked up our nursery furniture at the weekend but nit started on the room yet. It needs the ceiling down and replastered then walls painted and a new carpet. One step at a time!

We saw kicks from the outside today. Very exciting if a little freaky! Also picked up our nursery furniture at the weekend but nit started on the room yet. It needs the ceiling down and replastered then walls painted and a new carpet. One step at a time!

i have decided that it likely won't ever be "not weird" feeling baby kick or seeing it! exciting, but definitely weird. it's like there's an alien in there!:haha:

I feel like it is going to be months before I see outside kicks. I still can't feel them outside my belly. Only little bumps and kicks from inside.

But that makes me happy enough haha -Kick baby kick!

Holy crap. Buzzfeed had a post about women's postings to whisper about their miscarriage experiences. I should never have read it. What a horrible trigger. And then I torture myself by reading about the difference between stillbirth and miscarriage, and what my chances are at this point o everything being okay. What is wrong with me?!?

Going to go cry a little, listen to baby's heartbeat on my doppler, and hopefully go to sleep. I need to be a lot smarter with my emotional health :(

Kallie that is awful. Try not to torment yourself with those thoughts. Think about happy things like you viability cake. What flavor will you go for? Pregnancy is hard enough without focusing on the difficult what could be. Right now you have a healthy baby inside you, so the odds are very much in your favor that in a few weeks you will have a healthy baby in your arms.

I hugged my dog, got snuggles from my husband, listened to baby with the doppler, and felt a lot better after that.

Now I'm just super, super grateful for how lucky I am to be here. And that baby is kicking more and more every day, and everything is great.

V-Day Cake will be diary queen ice cream cake - my favorite!!!!!

I've had a couple of days like that this week kallie. Big hugs. On mon I couldn't stop thinking about the twins and mon night I couldn't sleep and hadn't felt her so was convinced it was over. But she spent all yesterday kicking! Guess she sleeps better than me. Took me hours to get to sleep last night too. Think it's cos I'm on school holidays so not as tired and having an afternoon nap!

V day today!!!!!!!! Am off to treat myself to a pedicure. Can't believe we've got this far. :)

enjoy! Can't wait for V Day! We're going to Brighton to celebrate lol

Congrats nessaw! A pedicure sounds like heaven. Glad you are doing something fun to celebrate today.

V day today!!!!!!!! Am off to treat myself to a pedicure. Can't believe we've got this far. :)

Hi nessaw - don't know if you remember me from the TTC over 35 board, but I've just seen your great news. Hurray for v-day :happydance:
Take care of yourself over the summer holiday and enjoy the time off (and the sunshine, if you have any!)
:flower:

HAPPY V-DAY! A pedicure is a GREAT idea! I have a gift card for a facial - you have given me the idea to book it for V-Day, as my special treat! Less than two weeks now, for me. Woot woot!

Thanks guys.
Smallhelen thank you. We're getting there! How are you?

Thanks guys.
Smallhelen thank you. We're getting there! How are you?

Doing fine. Getting excited about going on holiday on Saturday, even if we are only going to Whitby. Little man is now nearly 16 months old, and is very cheeky. :haha:

:happydance: YAY!!

V-day was yesterday for me.:thumbup: i didn't do anything special, but feels good nonetheless!:mrgreen:

i've starting to have some painful cramps/ligament pain, but otherwise baymax is just kicking away in there! also have really stressful dreams. this morning i wasn't feeling well, so took a nap and the dream was a huge yelling crying fighting match with my mom about a box that had a goalkeeper jersey that i needed for a soccer game that was starting in 10 minutes and she had thrown the whole box into a dumpster somewhere in town!:wacko: in hindsight, SO FUNNY!:haha: but i woke up practically crying and so upset!

how is everyone else doing??
any more boy/girl results??? (i'm totally living vicariously!:blush:)

My v day is tomorrow and I am thrilled. Not doing anything to celebrate though.

I hear you on the sad dreams jump. I recently had a dream about my deceased dog spending the last year of her life in a shelter in pain. And last night I dreamt that I had my baby at 28 weeks and he was stiff and cold and I was begging the hospital staff to help him while they were casually walking down the hall with cups of coffee. I don't recall having nightmares like this with my daughter, so I am not sure what is causing them now. Probably too much stress.

Congrats on v days girls.
Eclaire what an awful dream-hugs.
Just had my 25wk midwife appt. Heard the heartbeat agsin and she measured thd bump-26cmm so 1 above where it should be. Trace of glucose in urine but she said that could be the weetabix I had for breakfast. Got the glucose test next wk so hopefully that will show all ok.

Congrats on v days girls.
Eclaire what an awful dream-hugs.
Just had my 25wk midwife appt. Heard the heartbeat agsin and she measured thd bump-26cmm so 1 above where it should be. Trace of glucose in urine but she said that could be the weetabix I had for breakfast. Got the glucose test next wk so hopefully that will show all ok.

i had my 24 week appointment last week and the tech who took all the measurements mumbled so much i have NO idea what my fundal height measurement was.:roll: and they don't have me pee in a cup either...:shrug: ah, military bare bones medical care...sigh.

otherwise i am feeling good and actually looking pregnant instead of just having a taco belly.:haha: my husband and i are flying to the states (MN) in 2 weeks for my younger brother's wedding, so that shall be a long day.:dohh: the bridesmaid dress is pretty (and thankfully i ordered the maternity version too, just in case, because there's no way the regular one would fit!!:blush: ) but i still sort of feel like i'm just going to look fat next to all my future sister in law's friends.:shy:

anyone planning on doing any kind of babymoon? i would love to go to the beach (okinawa?) but we really don't have the money for that...:nope: and any extra money we have, i want to put toward cloth diapers and a rocking chair for the baby's room.:baby:

speaking of, anyone make any progress on baby rooms/purchases for baby?? i need some to live vicariously through, come on, help me out!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->