raising energy

amberdawn

Reaction score
i cant figure out what i am not doing right... i am 12 weeks and so exhausted all the time
i exercise five days a week for an hour a day
i eat plenty of iron rich foods and my fruits and vegetables
get plenty of protein
drink a good amount of water
and have a good bedtime.
i walk for my exercise routine and i know i am not over doing it but i am always exhausted.
oh yeah and i take my prenatal vitamin and omega 3 pills

what can i do to get my energy level to go up?

I'd cut back the exercise. Maybe to half an hour a day. I'm feeling a bit better lately, but for the first few weeks I was a zombie! I found I couldn't handle my normal hour long dog walk and cut it to 1/2 hour max. Some days I couldn't even handle that. Lately I'm up to 45 mins or so but I still need to find a bench and take a break half-way. It's frustrating, but I figure my body is trying to tell me something. I also need a serious nap in the afternoon.

You're pregnant! That's why you're tired! I'm so tired I could sleep the whole day. Just take it easy. It's the progestogen that are making you tired. You should feel better in the 2nd trimester. That said during my last pregnancy I was tired throughout.

actually i discovered i was getting sick i have a sinus infection which now explains the sudden energy loss.. at nine weeks i started to feel better and more energized then i got lack of energy now i feel like :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->