Ramadan 2015 - TTC#1

Concreterose8

Reaction score
Hi all,

How are we doing? Im new to the forum n just wanted to introduce myself.
Im 27 husband 34 and since april 2015 me n my husband stopped using condoms. I kind of expected to get pregnant right away but still havent :(
So this month i decided to start charting, using OPK's and also doing the SMEP plan. Im on CD 12 and till now have BDed on CD8, 10 and hopefully tonight.
I started using the cheap OPKs but was so confusing to me that i switchded to CB digi ones. I saw a faint line on CD9 but the CB digi said round so dont think i ov yet.
On CD10 and 11 i had little spotting, which is something that happened for the first time within a few days after AF is over. I felt also like my left side was oving but OPK's and BBT doesnt show. I am having cloudy white EWMC sooo am not sure if its fertile or my ov has occured n month is over :(.. I usually have 28-33 days cycles, so wasnt expecting to ov this early.. Dont know what to think abt the spotting.. Anybody experienced this?
Oh and also im muslim and ramadan is beginning this thursday. I will be fasting frm 5am till 8.30pm. Idk when to chart my temp.. Right now i do it when my husband wakes up at 7am. But in ramadan i will be flying to family and will wake up arnd 4-4.30am. Any suggestions? I will go back to bed after i have eaten for the day but wht would be the best time to do BBT and OPK's.
Can someone help me out pls? Thanks.

Still temp when you get up to eat. You need at least 3-4 hours to get a clear BBT. I've always read its best to do OPKs midday. Your temps may be a little off because of the time, but not too much I wouldn't think.

Thanks for ur reply mac. FF is saying that im ov today becoz i have a temp drop. I couldnt sleep last night and kept waking up every 2 hours. Should i discard this temp? Im usually between 97.3 and 97.6. Today i was 96.4. :wacko: still no positive opk

I would wait to see what your temp is tomorrow before you discard.

Ramadan Kareem! I am also ttc #1 and to be honest I am afraid that Ramadan will steal a month of serious BDing just because of the huge fluctuation of our daily routine.

I've been using the cheap OPKs and I can always see a progression of darker positives as my hormone rises. I test in the afternoon and at the same time each day for 5-6 days. When it gets closer to being really dark I test 2-3 times a day to make sure I catch it. I follow up and test the next morning to make sure the hormone started to drop too. Initially I didn't do that but I think that was my problem; I had assumed the test was positive but in reality it needed an extra day. My OB told me not to worry about temping an just have fun, and if I happen to get a positive opk then make sure to have extra fun. She said it is normal for couples to ttc for a 6 month to 1 year period. We will see!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->