Random acts of stupidness

Chel

Reaction score
I wanted to start a 'random acts of stupidness' thread. I thought about 'most embarressing' but honestly, ask me my 'most embarressing' moment and I'll give you my LEAST embarressing moment that I think can get a laugh.... I have some embarressing moments that I'M TAKING TO THE GRAVE!!!!

So, to get the ball rolling...

Using the excuse of 'baby brain', as I was about 4 months pregnant at the time, I was at work and one of the children had pulled one of the fridge magnets down, so I bent down and picked it up and put it back on the fridge. It fell onto the floor again. Puzzled, but unbothered, I bent down and picked it up and put it back on the fridge. It fell onto the floor again. So, I picked it back up and put it back on the fridge again.... still... not really noticing anything was wrong... I bent down to pick it up again and one of my colleagues, barely holding herself together from laughing hysterically, said "hey! baby brain!" I look up and realise that I'm standing about a meter away from the fridge trying to attach the magnet to the front of the cupboard! :dohh:

- ALSO - and this one I got teased about for MONTHS at work, and was even brought up last time I popped into work for a visit a couple of weeks ago. We take heaps of pictures of the children at the center to document their day and developement. The camera often goes missing (with 40 small children around, its not supprising!) but one day it was seriously missing, everyone had looked everywhere! I kept getting the blame, because of my obvious baby brain (I was about 6 months pregnant by then) but I swore I hadn't seen, it, I didn't know. I helped look EVERYWHERE for it. A couple of days after it went missing I saw it... at... my... home!!! It was sitting on my bookshelf, clear as day. I had no memory of it.... somehow... somehow I'd put it in my handbag, brought it home, taken it out, put it on the shelf (maybe thinking it was my camera... i dont remeber though) I had holiday leave starting that day, for the following day I snuck into work, put it on the table in the staff room with a little note explaining I was soooo sorry and that i dind't know how I did it, and then ran out of work before anyone could see me and ask me what I was doing... then I went on my holiday. I got teased sooooooo badly when I returned to work. They were glad to see the camera wasn't lost... but... yeah.... any time the camera went missing after that, they'd tease me about stealing it again. :blush:

Oh I have so many its not even funny....my OH despairs of my dum-dum brain sometimes. I keep telling myself its due to superior intelligence that i cant have common sense.....????? xxx

Oh I have so many its not even funny....my OH despairs of my dum-dum brain sometimes. I keep telling myself its due to superior intelligence that i cant have common sense.....????? xxx

I tell myself due to my superior intelligence I dont have 'room' to know my left from right! :dohh:

I have too many to remember.....

Once I had gone shopping with my folks and I had driven and parked next to a post. I felt unwell when we were out and so wanted Dad to drive home. He being larger than me couldn't quite get in and I told him to move the car and then get in..... :dohh:

A few weeks ago OH and I went to Hayling Island and were sitting eating chips by the seafront and I asked where the Isle of White was.....it was the mass of land right in front of me.....

Thats just two I am willing to share!!!

xxx

I was in the shower the other morning, washed my hair, stood there for a bit, then randomly washed my hair again...with showergel!!
Didnt even realise i'd done it til i was washing it off :lol:
x

I was in the shower the other morning, washed my hair, stood there for a bit, then randomly washed my hair again...with showergel!!
Didnt even realise i'd done it til i was washing it off :lol:
x

I know how you feel. I brush my teeth in the shower and put soap on my toothbrush. :dohh:

I have way too many, and it's normally things I say LOL!

The other day, I was at work and someone came to the bar to order food. The boy, who was about 20, ordered a burger, and then said "Can I be really awkward and have..Oh, It doesn't matter" to which I replied, "Oh go on, Ask, you can have anything you want!" and winked at him! :blush: I think it was one of those, "had to be there" moments but I was so embarrased, and my boss took great delight in telling everyone!

Another, was walking around the pitch at the football in front of 5,000 people, one of the Leeds players, I think it was kicked a football out of the tunnel at half time to warm up, and I fell over it! :rofl: He shouted: "If you want to play with my balls, come back into the dressing room!" LMAO!

Those are just 2, but there are so many more! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"