Random Small Questions Thread?

About sleeping... I slept on my belly until it was uncomfortable for me. Which was a long time due to a small bump! They say no to your back and left side or something is best though by the end of it.

About tampons... I would not personally use them for risk of infection while pregnant really. They say not to use them at all unless you are on your period anyway... I would stick to other things if you have any breakthrough bleeding

yes as tasha said, they cause infection, they advise to stay away from them!

if we were overdue are our babies more likely to be? just i have it in my head hes coming in the next couple weeks but my mum was ten days overdue with me! so thats like six weeks from now if bubs was the same for me :(

i think its complete pot luck ellie and not genetic or anything.... :) as far as i know anyway!

Lol if it is genetic... My bubs is going to be early! lol x

facts are more babies come late than early, means nothing for a one person, I hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long

i was like 3 weeks early so will soon know if its true haha

5% arrive on their EDD about 70% after, so I guess that means 25% before!

i was early and so was emily

if that helps :rofl:

not that it actually works that way!

:rofl:

I was early (only a few days) and Jacob was late...so didn't work for me!!

But the midwife did say that if your mums labour was quite quick and easy there's a chance yours will be too.....although that didn't work out for me either loL!

my mum was in labour with me for about 3 hours
once in hospital i was out in 45 mins lol

emily was 26 hours and it was complicated!

so nope doesn't work lol

xx​

not sure if anyone answered this but labour hurts because its stretching out the cervix, so the muscle that's been holding on so tight to keep your baby in there has to stretch out

i was 2 weeks late but went into labour 5 days early. apparently the say your first is always late aswell but that obv isnt true either...

apparently the say your first is always is late aswell but that obv isnt true either...

this always makes me laugh, as if your first late your others are likely to be late too, so no one would ever have early babies if their first was always late

I was a week overdue, Elyse was 10 days early. But her dad was born at 35 weeks.

im going to sound so stupid asking this! :blush:

im hoping to breastfeed but have literally NO boobs :| :haha:
i know pregnancy makes them grow, but i havent seen any change yet.
do you think i'll still be able to breastfeed?

yeah hun im sure you will. Its the hormones and glands etc that produce the milk etc. And after birth your boobs will get bigger with the milk supply anyways. There is a reason we have boobs so i dont think it matters what size you are. Im sure it will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->