Random Small Questions Thread?

yep i get them pains aswell. People see me waddling and puffing down the road and STILL dont get out my way.. whats wrong is some people lol

Lol, Yeah or I get on the bus panting and holding my bump and people look at me like I don't need their seat... Its like thankks love! lol I still feel like I'm struggling with this stuff too early lol! I'm only 28 weeks lol! xxx

i wouldnt worry. I started to strugle early on aswell. Im so petite and have asthma so i struggled alot. Still do lol.

Oh i forgot to ask.. When do you usually give baby their 1st bath?

i think emily was 3 or 4 days old when we did
her first one at home im not sure if the hospital
gave her one or not i wasn't around for about
15 hours after the birth lol

xxx​

My hospital don't bath babies in there now. But i think that its perfectly fine to leave it a couple of days aslong as you top and tail them
xxx

i always wiped emily over
during the day cause she was very
sicky ... take a fannel with you and ask
for some water if you wanna do it that
way instead :thumbup:

With Jak I did it the in hospital, when he was 2 days old, with Summer she was just a few hours old and covered in meconium so I asked if I could bath her, far easier than trying to wipe her bum, lol!

Contractions hurt because erm I dunno they are pushing a baby down the birth canal, babies head is pressing on the cervix making it dilate something like that

oh ok. It was one of them things that i had wondered for so long but didnt rememebr to ask lol

When is it the right time to start doing your birthing bag? My OH really wants me to start sorting mine out... Is it too soon? xx

Birthing bag being the same as a hospital bag?
I havent even started mine yet but i really need too.

Yeah hospital bag thats what I meaaan :D Do you think its a bit early for me to start doing mine?

it never hurts to be prepared. You could pack your maternity pads and other stuff that will just be in the way :) Pack stuff like your knickers that you wil be wearing and your pads and clothes you will want to change into.. Maybe some hair scrunchies or something. You know like random things that you dont need right now but will be in the way so might as well just be packed. If that makes sence lol

I started mine at about 25 weeks I think, but dint finish it until 35 weeks!

I had a labour bag and a hossie bag

oh god thats another thing that i havent done. My birth plan. I was really wanting to wait untill OH gets here before i started all that but i really should be somewhat prepared. Arghhh i need to get more stuff aswell. I am all of a sudden feeling very unprepared haha

Thanks girls, Dont need srunchies... I have REALLY short hair! lol I'll need something to keep my fringe out of my eyes though. lol WOW Jade! 16 weeks? I'm gonna get a start on it I think thanks! I need to start my birth plan too atchualy... If anyone needs any help with it, I found this... https://www.nhs.uk/planners/pregnancycareplanner/pages/birthplan.aspx

Its really good and its the proper NHS one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->