Random Small Questions Thread?

do you think its too much of a minor thing to call my midwife about?

I dont see why not. I would call and ask, she will know better then any of us

To those that are already mums... How long do you bleed for after birth? xxx

We had this a few pages back I think, it really depends on the person, 2-3 weeks for me, I've known people to stop after a week and others after 6 weeks, it's far more manageable after the first 2-3 days though!

Thanks hon. I'm really not looking forewards to that part! Is it painful like a period or just bleeding? xxx

Erm well everything is a bit achey painful afterwards, but it's not normally too bad with your first, after pains (uterus contracting back down) is usually far more painful with subsequent babies

Sure you'll be fine the first day or 2 are fairly bad but it's such a whirlwind it goes so quickly and your distracted, and compared to what you've just been through, it's nothing!!

I agree it all depends onthe person. Im hoping i dont bleed to much but who knows

definatly depends on trhe person, i stopped 2 days ago at 3 weeks 2 days but me sister gave birth 4 weeks and 3 days ago i think and shes still bleeding
my bleeding wasnt too heavy either and only had one clot about the size of a 2p coin

when did everyone get their first monthly visit of mr blobby after birth??
these spots tell me its coming but i thought it was too soon

now would be about right, they expect you to before your 6 week check

:( i hate mr blobby. i just hope hes not back with a vengance... he only used to come for 2 or 3 days and i hardly saw him when he was here

i hope not too lol im dreading it.
would i be ok useing tampax when he comes or do i still need to use pads?

Tell me about it! But I'm pretty sure that you can't use Tampons on your first AF after =[ xx

You'll have to wait till after your 6 week check before you can use tampons I'm afraid, I hate pads too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->