Random Small Questions Thread?

I haven't touched any of my lace or thong type panties since I got preg.. With the VD I'd just ruin them.. And now none of them would fit any way I went up a size now that I'm so huge..
I'm not in what I would consider "granny panties" they're just bikini.. Which isn't so bad it's nothing fancy but it's comfy and you can wear them with pads and it's not so horrible granny-panty looking :haha:

im not even that big yet & ive went up a size, well really it's just for comfort but i bough some 'jeggins' the other day in my size and to my horror they did not fit :cry:

i just keep getting images of really bad 'granny pants' you know the type which go right up your belly :cry:
i know i wont wear these & will wear normalish comfy pants but i can't shake this image away :cry:
Least it wont be for long or id have to just die i think !

I haven't touched any of my lace or thong type panties since I got preg.. With the VD I'd just ruin them.. And now none of them would fit any way I went up a size now that I'm so huge..
I'm not in what I would consider "granny panties" they're just bikini.. Which isn't so bad it's nothing fancy but it's comfy and you can wear them with pads and it's not so horrible granny-panty looking :haha:

im not even that big yet & ive went up a size, well really it's just for comfort but i bough some 'jeggins' the other day in my size and to my horror they did not fit :cry:

i just keep getting images of really bad 'granny pants' you know the type which go right up your belly :cry:
i know i wont wear these & will wear normalish comfy pants but i can't shake this image away :cry:

:rofl: Like it would fit over a ginormous bump anyway!
My mom keeps asking me about getting some that come up to your belly button or what ever ever since I got pregnant thinking it would be more comfy for me because it's "comfy for her" I'm like :shock: noo!
Seriously, it would drive me nuts having my panties pulled all the way up there! Luckily with this big huge bump she stopped asking :haha:

I have a question.

My hubby and I were having sex and when we were done there was a bit of pink. I haven't had a period and it was only a very little bit and only during sex that once. Should I be worried or is that normal? What do y'all think?

This is normal. After sex and any internal exams you can have spotting. this is because there is increased blood flow around the cervix, so his penis just knocked some out lol :)

nothing to worry about :D

:rofl: Like it would fit over a ginormous bump anyway!
My mom keeps asking me about getting some that come up to your belly button or what ever ever since I got pregnant thinking it would be more comfy for me because it's "comfy for her" I'm like :shock: noo!
Seriously, it would drive me nuts having my panties pulled all the way up there! Luckily with this big huge bump she stopped asking :haha:

aaah my nana's always suggesting daft things im like :dohh: nooo !
but i definately will not be wearing anything that! i could imagine them to be more unfcomy all the way up there :shrug:

asda have 3 pairs of 'granny pants' for £1 thats what i used when i was in labour and after for a week or 2, and when i was in labour i had bikini bottems on aswell cause they were more absorbant :)

asda have 3 pairs of 'granny pants' for £1 thats what i used when i was in labour and after for a week or 2, and when i was in labour i had bikini bottems on aswell cause they were more absorbant :)

Lol I posted about them a couple of pages back, far better than disposable pants that's for sure!

Trust me you'll be surprised how much you aren't bothered what pants your wearing, you'll want whatever is COMFY!!!

Hi girlssss
QUESTIONNN

How many maternity towels and breast pads do I need to pack in my hospital bag? xxx

Hey was going to do a thread asking what this was but just remembered this thread :D

anyway last night I was getting what I THINK was BH I got about 3 big ones a row then my left side refused to untense again, I was in quite alot of pain from my belly button all the way around my left side to my spine, my right side was fine but my left side was CAINING! I started crying loads because I couldn't sit, stand, laydown or anything without being in loads of pain and it lasted about 2 hours :( and then more BH's started and the pain got worse, and then Eve starting kicking my left damn side! ¬.¬
has anyone had this before, I knew I was going to get BHs and stuff but I didn't think half my uterus was going to refuse to untense :(

i have no idea hun, maybe she was laying that side aswell which kept that side of your stomach hard? I really dont know though, hope your not in too much pain any more.

And i never thought about bikini pants. Apparently bikini tops are good to sleep in aswell because they dont have underwire etc. Did you get the knicker type bikini bottems or the boxer type?

I'm not sure really hon, but if you're worried or it happens again, I'd give the midwife a call xxx

BH shouldn't be that painful it's bollocks that they aren't painful at all, but if it was really hurting then that's not right either, speak to your MW.

As for pads and breastpads, hmmm, really depends how long your there, I'd say you'd get through like 8+ pads in the first day, and the same again the next day, and as for breastpads, your boobs probably won't leak that much until your milk comes in, 3-4 pairs a day should be more than enough!

Thanks guys if it happens again I'll ring her, it so true BHs do hurt yes not LOADS but saying they dont hurt is a huge lie!

anyway another question, my stomachs just gone really weird and now my throat & tummy feels like its got cold acid in it.
I don't know how to explain anyone had this?

edit**
I said stomach but I dont even know where that is anymore lol, the cool burning sensation is coming from where baby is lol

oh yeah its looks like its defo acid reflux :D
thank youuuuu :D

sounds like it is, its nastyyyyyy :(

anyone feel when they get stressed out they feel it physically?? dont know how to explain it really but if im really wound up or if like im running late for something so walking quite fast, my bump kinda aches and all tightens up and i find it really hard to breathe and theres loads of pressure on my bladder and stuff..
im really bad at explaining things, it kinda feels different from BHs does anyone have a clue what im on about or am i just being a rambler?! its really unpleasant!

anna i get that sometimes :S kinda like a BH but feel like im dying :rofl:
haha yes! its not nice but i didnt wanna sound over-dramatic :haha:

OUCHH i have a question...

do any of you have this pain its a bit TMI and painful but i keep getting it and just got it now.. a sharp/shooting pain up my erm.. vag :blush:

owieeeee x
yessss :growlmad: especially when walking? kinda feels like you really need a wee but its painful? midwife said it was his head starting to engage but the doctor said it was just him putting pressure on me? :shrug: lord knows but ouch
xx

ooooh also gonna post in here as its the "random" thread and dont wanna make a new thread for it............
LAST BOX :happydance::happydance::happydance: on the home stretch now! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->