Random Small Questions Thread?

noooo damn pads :'( not looking forward to using them, I haven't used a pad in yearrrrrrrrs :(

Anyone planning on using a birthing ball?
I don't know whether they will be good or just a waste of money :D
whats everyones opinions?

i have an exercise ball now and it helped me no end with the BH. So if the hospital has one then i think i will be using it. It really did help me. But i havent used it in birth yet so i wouldnt know if its helpful at that point

I never used one, it just annoyed me when I tried to use it to help SPD, but maybe I will try this time, I have one here so it's no harm to try

i find it hard to descibe but here is an article about it
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/?_requestid=2844288
Its to do with the pelvis and hurts like hell. I got it and am looking forward to it going after LO is born

Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction (it's now knows as Pelvic Girdle Pain PGP) it's horrid, it's where hormones relax the ligaments in the pelvis too much, and too early, making the pelvis unstable and extremely painful

noooo damn pads :'( not looking forward to using them, I haven't used a pad in yearrrrrrrrs :(

Urghhh .. Pads + granny knickers .. Lurshhhhhh :cry:

Haa that was my thought exactly! So i went out and got loads of girl boy shorts. Better then granny pants if i must wear that time of underwear lol. Im more of a lace or thong girl so granny panties are a deff no no lol :p :haha:

Im REALLY not looking forwards to that, yeah, i'm a lacy french knickers kind of girl. Not looking forewards to changing to granny pants! =[ xx

haha thats why i made the 1/2 change to girl boxers lol. Its a comprimise. :p

pahaha im definately not looking forwards, i like my nice girly knickers ! i only wear like girl boxers & stuff for bed, but im just gunna buy a load of cheap knickers then throw them away when im done with em :)

yeah, and then treat myself to some really nice new frenchies whe im done with the granny pants XD xxxx

I will be counting the days till i can wear sexy undies again :p
OH wont know whats hit him when i get my body back haha ;)

I have a question.

My hubby and I were having sex and when we were done there was a bit of pink. I haven't had a period and it was only a very little bit and only during sex that once. Should I be worried or is that normal? What do y'all think?

Personally i dont know but im sure its normal. Alot of girls get spotting early on with sex. I didnt however so i cant advise anything on it. If your really worried just mention it to your MW.

btw do you know what blood group are you? Im a rare one so there is a huge chance that baby doesnt have the same blood as me so obviously if i bleed i need to contact MW asap for an injection. But i dont mean to scare you or anything just wanted to to know.. but its only coz im A resus Neg

I haven't touched any of my lace or thong type panties since I got preg.. With the VD I'd just ruin them.. And now none of them would fit any way I went up a size now that I'm so huge..
I'm not in what I would consider "granny panties" they're just bikini.. Which isn't so bad it's nothing fancy but it's comfy and you can wear them with pads and it's not so horrible granny-panty looking :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->