Random Small Questions Thread?

also (wow im dominating this thread tonight) just wanted to have a quick rant,was watching american idol and on the bit where they share their little sob stories some guy was saying how his son had autism and how hard it had been and bla bla. my 20 year old brother has had autism pretty much all of his life (didnt get diagnosed til he was 6 cos medical people were rubbish then and basically told my mum to go away lol) and it was awful to live with when we were younger tbh (now look at me go with the sob story ;D) he treated me really bad but i just think its kinda sick when people "use" it.. like why should he get through on american idol because his son has autism?!?! What does it have to do with anything?!?
rant over... ;)

i always wonder that. i hate people who come out with a big sob story it doesnt affect their talent so how is it relevent.

exactly, the american one often goes way too far as well its almost like a freak show, for want of a better phrase. my dad was like TURN THIS OFF lol
xx

its when they start crying i get annoyed and the judges fall for it and change their vote.

I only like watching AI when the people who are only on there as jokes come on. They make my night. haha

Anybody else feel like their pregnancy just flew by?! I just noticed I'm 17 weeks 5 days today! 2 more days until 18weeks! Then 2 more weeks till I'm half way! WTH! Where did time go?! :argh:

American Idol, Britains got talent, X factor blah blah all the same long sob story its like okay susan boyle would not have been so big had she not been a lonely spinster with 10 cats from scotland....seriously! Also does anyone remember that little girl on Britains got Talent who started crying in her performace and having a little paddy when they said sorry you cant sing again....lol those shows seriously frustrate me haha!

American Idol, Britains got talent, X factor blah blah all the same long sob story its like okay susan boyle would not have been so big had she not been a lonely spinster with 10 cats from scotland....seriously! Also does anyone remember that little girl on Britains got Talent who started crying in her performace and having a little paddy when they said sorry you cant sing again....lol those shows seriously frustrate me haha!

OMG THANK YOU!!
Susan Boyle only got that far cos she was ugly and people thought it was some amazing talent that an ugly person could sing, like a gorgeous woman would have sung like that she would have gotten through 2 rounds and then it would have gotten boring but no Susan got through because she was like their little performing monkey and everyone probably wanted to see her makeover ¬¬
I hate when people come on and are like "I'm here to sing, but please remember my great grandma died like 10 years ago and I'd like her to know I love her" (8)OH CANADAAAA!(8) I dont know why I sang that :S
but yeah.
Those shows are stupid.

... apart from the one on xfactor when the guys mum ran in (who was like 80) screaming at Simon for being a bully! xD

OUCHH i have a question...

do any of you have this pain its a bit TMI and painful but i keep getting it and just got it now.. a sharp/shooting pain up my erm.. vag :blush:

owieeeee x

I got that a couple of weeks ago!
I was walking to coop with David and I started getting a weird shooting pain up my vag!
I ended up walking like some sort of constapated seal (i say seal because they make those weird moany noises and that probably what I sounded like a Davids and everyone elses ears lol)

OMG THANK YOU!!
Susan Boyle only got that far cos she was ugly and people thought it was some amazing talent that an ugly person could sing, like a gorgeous woman would have sung like that she would have gotten through 2 rounds and then it would have gotten boring but no Susan got through because she was like their little performing monkey and everyone probably wanted to see her makeover ¬¬
I hate when people come on and are like "I'm here to sing, but please remember my great grandma died like 10 years ago and I'd like her to know I love her" (8)OH CANADAAAA!(8) I dont know why I sang that :S
but yeah.
Those shows are stupid.

... apart from the one on xfactor when the guys mum ran in (who was like 80) screaming at Simon for being a bully! xD

:rofl: didnt he have to apologise about it on live tv or something? :D

OMG THANK YOU!!
but yeah.
Those shows are stupid.

:rofl: didnt he have to apologise about it on live tv or something? :D

He did?
Damn I missed that!

i'm increadbly out of breath today... like i know its normal to be a little out of breath, but this is mad. i'm supposed to be doing stuff, but im just well out of breath =[ xx

me too alice :( i feel about 70 years old. i think its just bubs squishing into our lungs and stuff xx

Evil baby! lol I reallllly need to get on with tidying up but i'm too out of breath! lol! xx

i still get out of breath going upstairs but i think since hes dropped i definitely feel alot better. I love how this threads turned into a slagging off su-bo thread :rofl: look su-bos hot end of ;)

I still get out of breath too. Not half as bad as i used to though, i got asthma and anemia so i sounded like an unhealthy 80 yr old woman waddling up the street huffing and puffing lol.
Im looking forward to the day where i can put my own shoes on without any hassle lol

hey I just got some raspberry leaf tea (won't be drinking it just yet though obv) it was on sale at holland and barratt so thought I should buy a few packs while they're cheap xD

anyway have any of you used it?
is it any good?
and most importantly does it taste nice? :D

hey I just got some raspberry leaf tea (won't be drinking it just yet though obv) it was on sale at holland and barratt so thought I should buy a few packs while they're cheap xD

anyway have any of you used it?
is it any good?
and most importantly does it taste nice? :D

i have it with 2 sugars and i think its really nice :D ive heard its rank without sugar though.
dunno if it 'works' or not, guess we'll have to wait and see! xxx

haha I'll have to remember that, knowing me I'll have to put like 5 sugars in it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->