Random Small Questions Thread?

Love nemo, but think I watched it a bit too much, Jak loves it you see, they have a clownfish with a lil fin and a dorry fish in my local garden centre

hehe.. It was sad when he 1st got stuck in the tube in the dentist office :p

salem and ohh hilda and zelda haha.
fit!
Andddddddd! Doug i LOVED doug, none of my friends remember doug!! i loved his movie haha

Nickelodeon is such crap these days.. All their shows are just.. eck

Cow & Chicken was awesome, Rugrats was awesome, Hey Arnold was awesome...
I never got into Sabrina much..

I hate the shows they have on Nickelodeon now.. What happened to the classics? :cry:

sorry this is TOTALLY off kids tv topic but i love how on soaps a character can just change (yes im talking gail platts son was adam rickett and is now the guy who played conrad in footballers wives!) and noone blinks an eyelid lol

wow this brought back some memories! rugrats !!
did anyone have the ps1 games of rugrats ?

aww yeh Its sad that our babies wont see any good kids tv! bc reli the 90s/beginning of millenium was the end of proper kids tv. Now everythings just overly commercial and overly animated. Disney totally ruined winnie the pooh

It always makes me chuckle when they do that Elli, didn't they do it in neighbours a while back, and feel like they did it in hollyoaks too, but I could be wrong

aww yeh Its sad that our babies wont see any good kids tv! bc reli the 90s/beginning of millenium was the end of proper kids tv. Now everythings just overly commercial and overly animated. Disney totally ruined winnie the pooh

definately
:nope:
Now it's all hannah Montana ect.
am i the only eprson who would love to strangle her ?

i dont watch neighbours anymore! I watched it when i was little, when the neighbours tune came on i knew it was bedtime and used to go up haha. I dunno about hollyoaks but emmerdale did it with victoria, she was ginger and then suddenly one episode was this completely different brunette girl lol.

i had the rugrats computer game hehe :p
And apparently someone new braught whinnie the pooh off the original people, which is why there is going to be new books out and stuff. Doubt they will be half the same as the original though.

omg i had the rugrats game and the 101 dalmations one, not on ps1 but on dreamcast! Bahahaha.
i dont mind hannah montana but i wanna kill the wizards of waverly place people! Loll my little brothers obsessed!

yehh disney bought the rights when the author passed away :| they totally ruined it, hes now bright yellow and square, he was cute in the books!

omg i had the rugrats game and the 101 dalmations one, not on ps1 but on dreamcast! Bahahaha.
i dont mind hannah montana but i wanna kill the wizards of waverly place people! Loll my little brothers obsessed!

Whats a dreamcast :wacko:
& hate the wizards of wavery place too but i dont mind the suit life of zak and cody .. or whatever it's called

haha PS1 i remember the launch haha! i had rugrats too it was amazing! and crash bandecute (sp?) and spyro...god those were the days! :D

I dont know kids TV is going downhill and Films :( like HSM is not really suitable for 4 year olds...wheres all the princess movies gone like cinderella and stuff like that :(

Winnie the pooh use to be the best and now its just not fun anymore like we said before fat and round is alot more fun than square and neon yellow...*sigh* its got all a bit silly!

i loved the story books, the proper ones where they were just little sketches :)
I love how this has just turned into a big thing about kids tv and films hahahaha!

Gaah don't get me started on hannah montanta and HSM, it's so not appropriate for 4YOs my niece 4YO niece went to see Hannah Montana, and apparently she was being all sexy and stuff, ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->