Random Small Questions Thread?

haha true.. i dont know! Thats what i was told anyways. I sppose if it was called sam or something it would be more unisex

Yeah exsactly... Postman Pat has a more unisex name! Patrick/Patricia lol x

lol now i have the theme tune in my head..
Postman pat, postman pat, postman pat and his black and white caaaat...
Early in the morning, just as day is dawning...
OMG how sad am i! And LO isnt even born yet!

brum!!=D brum was the car!!
I LOVED that omg.....
Jess was clearly a girl ;) hahaha.
Chuckle chuckle vision! To me to you! Haha. They sound like me lol!!

BRUM!!!!!!!!!! that was it!
Haha lol.. Did you see come dine with me the other night? Chuckle brothers were the guests for one of the people cooking. Was quite funny, everyone got over excited.
Oh gosh we know you have a thing for older men, your not wanting the chuckle brothers are u ? :p

I like Jess for a boy, unfortunately OH doesn't, not that that is relevant at all, when I was younger I always assumed Jess was female

i loved postman pat and noddy and fireman sam and mighty mouse!!
And tom and jerry =D
Noddy and pat have all changed now :( pat has a helicopter and motorbike hes gone high tech!'

And noddy is just totaly diffrent... I loved all the same as you trashit.... what about... thomas the tank engine, okey doke, the busy world of richard scary, trapdoor ectectect! I coulf go on! lol x

i hated art attack lol! i hated arty shows reli. I loved thomas tank! And bear in the big blue house, bernards watch, the queens nose! =D
Noddy just isnt noddy now, i wanna smack the new noddy for ruining my noddy lol. Remmeber when noddy had gollywogs instead of the elves? I had a gollywog doll =D

WOW queens nose, used to love that!

Anyone used to watch the demon headmaster

Remember HOW? and play days haha!! I saw noddy the other day they all look like their on drugs haha their so weird looking and winnie the poohs gone all animated to the max :( why ruin something so special! on a side not i also did not find art attack amusing at all lol!!

hey arnold, recess, mona the vampire!
I watched mona the vampire yesterday love it!

haha demon headmaster was amazing...and queens nose!! loved bernards watch as well haha! why do those days have to end lol?

@trashit Recess was amazing!! my wee brother watches it all the time, love watching it with him :blush: lol! its only on late now though :( hannah montanas killed recess space!

hehe hey arnold was awsum too... grrr i wish my dad had the kid chanels. !!!!

THE DEMON HEADMASTER!! I LOVED THAT =D i also adored sabrina the teenage witch and playdays! Omg playdays was amazing! I dunno if you remember, none of my friends know what im on about but i cannot remember what it was called. There was people dressed up as bears, one had glasses and was the geek of the pack and there was a girl one and they all lived in a house together, they were brothers and sisters?
mopatops shop and rosie and jim!

omg does anyone remember cow and chicken??? LOVED THAT! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->