Random Small Questions Thread?

hsm is SHIT. And people my age like it which i find very sad. Infact i have a 24 yr old none gay guy friend that loves it, he watches the films over and over and has eve seen the live show :| i dont get it!

i checked my emails and all became clear on the fruit thing ;) lol
NO fair!!

And OMG your 36 weeks!!!!!
i know, exciting! :happydance:

Remmeber when noddy had gollywogs instead of the elves? I had a gollywog doll =D
haha yer and then they took them off cos it was 'racist' :wacko:
speaking of which did you know nursery kids cant sing "bah bah black sheep" anymore i cant remember what its changed to but it was something gash like bah bah little sheep.
whats the world become?!

WOW queens nose, used to love that!

Anyone used to watch the demon headmaster
demon headmaster was awesome!
williams wish wellingtons, the worst witch, round the twist ??
and SPIDER
that was so cute
ooooooo and did anyone watch 'big kids'?? where whenever someone said "ming" like "swimMING" or "drumMING" or whatever the 2 parents would go into some weird trance and start acting like kids and their 2 kids were trying to control them.
i made it sound shit but it was great :lol:
also its a long shot but did anyone play chu chu rocket on the dreamcast?? that was AWESOME

the worst witch was awesome!!!!
I dont remember the others tho lol.
yehh racism my arse, i still had my gollywog up for a while lol. Yeh the bah bah black sheep is SAD. And the fact that you cant video your own kids nativity plays anymore, its PATHETIC!!

your not the only one with disliking hannah montana.. i dont like her either, and personally think she is only famous because of her dad. But thats just my opinion.
lol.
Is anyone else finding that BnB is going hella slow?

who can forget how awesome saturday tv was wen we were young too! live and kicking, smtv live, cd:uk. Then at nighttime, blind date, who wants to be a millionaire? the one with ulrika johnson where the kids chose how to decorate a room in the house, if they wanted a big alien space ship in the front room they could? That was awesome!

who can forget how awesome saturday tv was wen we were young too! live and kicking, smtv live, cd:uk. Then at nighttime, blind date, who wants to be a millionaire? the one with ulrika johnson where the kids chose how to decorate a room in the house, if they wanted a big alien space ship in the front room they could? That was awesome!

The times i'd actually get up early on a saturday morning just to watch tv :haha:
I (L) ant and dec .. but maby thats just cause im from newcastle so have to love them.

OMG BRINGG BACKK BLIND DATE... i love this
and OMG OMG OMG YOU REMEMBER THAT TOO, i say to people about that program with the kids decorating and they look at me as if ive got 2 heads!! I LOVED it. I soo wanted to be on it.

haha blind date was classic!!!
What ever happened to cilla black?
and then bruce forsights (sp) 'nice to see you to see you nice' haha.

ooooo i loved blind date <3
remember 'get your own back'??????

and yknow wonky donkey on sm:tv live, my uncle wrote that! :rofl:

ahem, to ask a "random small question" as is the purpose of this thread lol,
i was reading my pregnancy notes and my MW put today that baby is 4/5 engaged, and 2 weeks ago she put 3/5 engaged so i thought oh good thats going the right way..
but then i read the explanation thingy and it said 5/5 engaged is not engaged at all, and 0/5 or 1/5 is fully engaged :shrug:
which would mean hes less engaged than 2 weeks ago?
confoozing

different MW use different terminology... last week i was 4/5th engaged and that was just the brim of his head apparently. But other MW will put 4/5 and it will me almost the whole head. I would ask your MW to be sure coz only she wil really know what she ment

Anna, some MWs will put 1/5 palpable, which is the same as 4/5 engaged 5/5s is fully engaged, some MWs will put eng as well so what exactly has she written

omg i loved get your own back, i wanted to take my head teacher on there hahaa, i loved the presenter what a legend!! Top of the pops got cancelled :cry: i used to love it! And loved ant and decs version of emmerdale on smtv lol. Omg my dad went on blind date, i was humiliated! All our family sat around the tv and i had no idea what was going on it was a complete surprise and there my dad was! He took the piss (as usual) and said he was a train spotter lmao.

ohh i dont get the engaged numbers and stuff, make no sense to me! :shrug: he was 3/5 at 34 wks then i saw different mw other day she just said brim?

ahh thanks!
she just wrote 4/5 under the "engagement" column.
also i know that he's head-down but what does longitudinal lie mean :confused:
i should really ask her these things at the time rather than reading back my notes and puzzling over them :haha:

oh i just thought about this..
Does anybody remember S Club 7?? And they had like all the primary schools sing along to the chorus of one of their songs.. I just remembered for some reason lol. I was one of the primary schools that had to participate in it

oh i just thought about this..
Does anybody remember S Club 7?? And they had like all the primary schools sing along to the chorus of one of their songs.. I just remembered for some reason lol. I was one of the primary schools that had to participate in it

OMGZZ I WAS IN THAT TOO !
i think we did 'never had a dream come true'
i felt honoured :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back