Random Small Questions Thread?

haha i remember being such a sabrina fan lol! and kenan and kel! they've been killed by drake and josh :(

hahahahaha keenan and kel was awesome! My mam wanted to call my brother keenan but she saw me watchin that and decided not to seen as it was the big fat one hahahaha.

haha my dad use to love it hahaha! 'momma had a chicken, momma had a cow, dad was proud but he didnt know how...dododododo...do do do do doooo do do do do do COW do do do do doooo do do do do do CHICKEN do do do do doooo do do do do do COW AND CHICKEN....' hahaha fav programme ever :D

haha at least he wasnt the dumb one with a serious addcition to orange soda haha or as us brits would say orangade lol! just doesnt have the same ring to it though :D

did anyone collect the sabrina magazines??? Lol.
ohh drake and josh just is not the same :( espesh since josh lost all his weight lol

haha theres something just not as funny about a skinny person haha!! thats why i think people found me so funny haha! and i loved the sabrina magazines!! :D haha im 19 going on 6 lol!!

what about rugrats? Lol. I used to get called helga from hey arnold, spinellie from recess and angelica from rugrats lol orr verucca salts from willy wonka! :( spinellies the best!

wow keenan and kel and sabrina, legendary nickolodeon was my fav channel I think!

I think I wanna watch Sabrina now!

is sabrina still going? And her boyfriend harvey and aunt helga, and what was the other aunts name? And the cat! What was the cats name? I loved them mags and the gifts they came with! I was subscribed hah. dw im (almost) 17 going on 2! Hahaha.
Nickelodeon was the best! is it still going??
Yehh thin ppl arent as funny lolll.

And its going good thanks, im just bored, impatient and aching! I want my baby nowwww hehe. Xx

I just went to nickelodeon and theres H20: just add water :saywah: and drake and josh :( boring!

did you know they got rid of the 7'oclock movie from disney!! =|

The cat was salem, was the other aunt zelda?? Oooo Doug, I wanna be a kid again, just for a week or so!!

:hugs: Ellie it won't be long now!!

i loved all of them.. Nickelodon was the best channel ever haha.
And yep i collected the sabrina mags too. The cat was called salem and her aunts were Zelda and Hilda (sp)

aw Nemo's got me in tears its such a sad film near the end :( its dorry asking mervin not to leave her :( she said 'when i look at you im home, i dont want that to go away, i dont want to forget' .... :'( at least they get together in the end :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->