Random Small Questions Thread?

I would imagine he's 4/5 engaged then, as in nearly fully, might be able to find a pic to show you and what you read in your notes is about how much is felt (palable) not how much can't be felt. he's getting ready to come meet you :winkwink: longitudinal just means down rather than across so he's in a good position, did she not put like LOA ROA LOP LOT ROT ROP
oooh jolly good, nope she didnt, she wrote "FBC" which i think was something to do with bloods cos she took them today? :shrug:

Ask her next time how he's lying as he could be back to back (not likely but she hasn't specified) all she's put is that he's head down, oh and FBC is full blood count

We had an R.E Teacher who used to look down our shirts, and a tech teacher who got arrested and fired for sexualy asulting a student! x

oh my days really?! Thats terrible... None of our tchrs got caught but we all knew they were. And also there was alot of scandals at our school with teachers shagging each other. Two pe teachers got fired cos a student caught them fucking in the pe office :rofl:
And the head of geography married a student!

god i always usd to think teachers had no lives. Apparently they all have dirty lil secrets. And tell me about it... helllooooooooooooo robson :p

I got felt up by my buisness studies teacher, well he came over and he put his hands on my shoulders and started doing like a massage start of motion, needless to say i was horrified.

Another teahcer got suspended for 'inaporopriate comments' no the wonder i was bad at science cause he'd sit flirting with us ( HE WAS SOOO FIT) then be like talking about inapropriate things :p
Then he got caught buying alcohol for students at prom.

my tummy feels all tight and hard and full and hurts :cry: i want him now, its beyond a joke lol.

My math teacher was a right perve, always looking at the girls boobs and going on about how big his daughters boobs were, ICK, why???

oh my days really?! Thats terrible... None of our tchrs got caught but we all knew they were. And also there was alot of scandals at our school with teachers shagging each other. Two pe teachers got fired cos a student caught them fucking in the pe office :rofl:
And the head of geography married a student!

:haha: omg it was always the P.E teachers werent it !
ours was like a real life waterloo road. The head teacher had an affair with an english teacher .. They back after summer all loved up and she'd had a change of name :shrug: scandalous!

omg mine too... ! i just thought that maybe i ate to much dinner but its really uncomfortable isnt it?

has anyone had to meet with a genetic counselor? i had an ultrasound today as a follow up of my one last month because of fluid in her kindneys and it was still there today. they have me going for another ultrasound and to meet with a genetic counselor. if you have met with one before what all do they ask? my OH doesnt know his dad so will need to get all the info from his mom if possible

our school was like real life waterloo road too! There was a pe tchr and english tchr fucking, and they were both married to other people, the wife found out and actually came into school and punched the woman tchrs lights out :rofl:
I did watch men behaving badly and gimme gimme gimme!!! :D :D love it!
The last trimester is terrible, especially wen you have a one stone baby inside :rofl:
I just put all my pains down to wind, i have done from the very beginning. I remember before i found out i kept saying it must be wind thats giving me tummy aches and making me feel sick. At one point i was doubled over with this massive sharp pain and that was just wind too! So when we found out we nicknamed him wind lol, it was a toss up between wind and andrew (i lived off andrews salts, was convinced they would help my sickness eventually lol)

I cant help you on the genetic counciller im afraid as i have no experience. Im guessing they will go through family history with you? Sorry i couldnt be of more help hun. But good luck, i hope everythings fine :flower:

Pancake daaayyyyy!!

Im guessing they will just go through your family history aswell hun. Ask some questions about both sides of the family and potential illnesses etc. The normal questions but obviously more in depth.

Wow your guys schools were crazy.. i would have loved to have seen one of my teachers get punched lol.

Hehe nicknaming him wind is cute lol. Really makes you understand why babys scream and cry when they have wind.. its dam painful lol.

OMG do you guys remember BODGER AND BADGER!!! I fuckin Adored that! Anddd come outside, spot (the dog) and the magic key!!!=D=D

i used to watch them all religiously (spelling :/) and animal shelf <3

i can remember bodger and badger and come outside but i can't remember the other two :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->