Random Small Questions Thread?

didnt like bodger and badger but the rest i did! :D
sooty :cloud9:
woody woodpecker lol
mona the vampire!

woody woodpecker lmao i uused to know someone who laughed just like him, sooo irritating!! Omg bodger and badger were AWESOME!mash potato hahahaha!
Love it! I dont remember animal shelf
Does anyone remember 64 zoo lane andddd el nombre? Lol!

i can remember 64 zoo lane my brothers and sisters still watch that and tbh i still watch it with them

omg el nombre was immense !!!!!!
64 zoo lane and polka dot shorts im sure both had the same tune to their theme tunes....
"64, 64, 64 zoo lane!"
and
"polka dot, polka dot, polka dot shorts!"
unless im just merging the 2 in my head xD

omg el nombre was immense !!!!!!
64 zoo lane and polka dot shorts im sure both had the same tune to their theme tunes....
"64, 64, 64 zoo lane!"
and
"polka dot, polka dot, polka dot shorts!"
unless im just merging the 2 in my head xD

they do dont they i never noticed that before

ohh my days thats the one i was trying to think of earlier! Polka dot shorts!! I adored that!!=D

this is such a stupid question,

but if i breath in & then stop breathing,i can see my belly move is that LO?

nd i havent felt LO kick yet

erm it could be.. i would advise again holding your breath though.

well i had hiccups & i held my breath and relised it its not like im strangling myself lol

mine used to do that, im not sure if its bubs. I canny see yoir ticker cos i have to set my phone to no pics else this webby doesnt load, how far along? I know your second tri from other day XD
Anyone get sharp pains in centre of ribs?

Anyone get sharp pains in centre of ribs?

I got that so bad the other morning it actually woke me up! I thought I had heartburn, but I don't sleep eat/drink, so nothing would have sparked it. And it hurt sooo much worse. :cry:
My mom said it was probably everything moving up, or that the baby was stretched out at the top of my uterus and pushing everything up even further.

i thought i was having a bloomin heart attack! I get it to the left and right of lower ribs where bubs is kicking (or was kicking, hes a bit lower now, i stil get the odd jolt but nothing like i used to) but this was like high up. Then where my heart is i had a big stabbing pain. I stopped myself from freakin out else id have had a panic attack :rofl:
Im so exhausted :| no idea why im up at this stupid time at all. I had a dream i was in labour ward and so was my best friend from primary school (i havent talked to her in YEARS) she was literally on the floor screaming, she was 40 weeks. I was taking it like a man haha.
I wish i had a black out blind....

this is probably just a disgusting Ellie thing but i thought id ask. Does anyone else get reallyyy sweaty between the top of thighs on a night? I keep waking up with a huge wet patch and thinking my waters have broken, i get sweaty down there too. Its awful! I thought it was my pj bottoms when it first happened making me sweat, but then i changed to some others and them some others and it does it with any pair. Anyone?

this is probably just a disgusting Ellie thing but i thought id ask. Does anyone else get reallyyy sweaty between the top of thighs on a night? I keep waking up with a huge wet patch and thinking my waters have broken, i get sweaty down there too. Its awful! I thought it was my pj bottoms when it first happened making me sweat, but then i changed to some others and them some others and it does it with any pair. Anyone?

OMG! That happened to me too! I thought I peed myself! :haha:
Turns out I was just overheating in my sleep. So I started wearing shorts.
Apparently we're prone to sweating more during out 1st and 3rd trimester because of the burt of hormones and everything. So not cool. :wacko:

eww really? I thought i was just completely alone. I dont own any shorts in a big size :( every morning i keep waking up thinking my waters have gone only to realise its just the bloody sweat again! Lol. Its really gross.

My nanna thinks i should have Ordi within the next week. I keep feeling off, like ive woke up today just feeling lethargic and sick and just off. The only way i can describe it is off lol, its not full on sick but its like i cant face food that day, want to just stay in bed and keep getting hot and cold. Plus i dont know if this is a sign hes really low down or a sign hes turned around or something (could he do that this late, i hope not) but none of his kicks are as high as my ribs now, theyre more the centre of my bump? Normal? x

yeah normal hun. And babies can move right up untill birth.. so its possible.
And you not alone with the sweating. lol sexy arent we

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"