Random Small Questions Thread?

I didn't know I was in labour, well I guess I wasn't really "in labour" -- my water just started leaking. I was convinced I was peeing my pants!!

well went for my MW appointment today and was worrying that she was going to tell me that he had unengaged but thankfully he is now 3/5 insted of 4/5. So he has gone dwn a little bit more. Still not a ginormous (sp) amount but good enough for me haha.
Had a different MW and she was LOVELY!!!!!!! Wish i had her all the time. She really made me feel at ease an was so much more informative. Apparently my MW should have gone through the birth plan with me but she hadnt, so she spoke to me about that. She also let me know about the hospital etc insted of my other MW telling me i will just have to wait and see.
Very happy :) lol didnt come away confused like normal haha

Oh me 2. Cant believe that no one knows who did it.. Anyone have any suspects in mind?

i think it'd make most sense to be bradley or stacey, but then i think that would make them too obvious. :shrug:
i thought jack cos he was getting wayy over-involved in new bits of information etc..
but now i think ryan cos he looked proper shifty when janine got arrested the other night!
i hope its not someone really obvious!!

I think the spot light has been on bradley way to much for it to be him. If that makes sence

lol what a good night to start watching then, tomorrow for the live show :p

i reckon its someone who hasnt been mentioned as a suspect so that everyone is shocked when they reveal it.

i hope so! im up for a good shocker
i will actually boycott eastenders if its someone glaringly obvious

..ok maybe not. i could never.

I bought my first baby item today! :happydance:
I've gotten a few small gifts from friends already (teddys and the like) But this is the first thing I bought all on my own! :smug:

https://i48.tinypic.com/28iw1ea.jpg

It looks a lot wider than it is in this picture. :shrug:
But, I bought it for $10 (For you UK girls, I think that's about £6.41) from this hippy guy at my college. They let people set up little stands by the cafe and sell stuff as long as some of their profit goes to some kind of charity. He's giving 50% of his profit to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Everything he was selling was handmade, most of it was tye-dye haha.

2 questions...

1. How long do you bleed after you have the baby (I dont even know if its your period or not..lol)?

2. Can you have people in the labor room with you who you dont want in the delivery room? Because I want my mom in the labor room with my OH, but I just want it to be me and my OH when the baby is actually born..

2 questions...

1. How long do you bleed after you have the baby (I dont even know if its your period or not..lol)?

2. Can you have people in the labor room with you who you dont want in the delivery room? Because I want my mom in the labor room with my OH, but I just want it to be me and my OH when the baby is actually born..

No idea for Q2, but I think you normally bleed about 3 or 4 weeks. But, from what I understand, it's supposed to get lighter and by the 10th day or so be almost yellowish. It's not actually your period, it's your body shedding the womb. I haven't gone through it yet, so I can't tell you from experience, but that's what I was told by one of my doctors. I think it's different for everyone though.

Croc-O-Dile... that is soooo cool! I kinda want to make Elyse some tie-dye shirts in the summer... but I did tie-dye with my kids at the park when I was a program supervisor and they turned out purple and brown lol..

& Jovigirl-->

-- "Lochia" is the proper term for it lol. It's not the same as a period :) It lasts different lengths of time for everyone. I think my doctor told me usually 3-5 weeks. I had a c-section, and only bled for less than 1 week, and after a couple of days the blood was very scant.. almost not there. Apparently with c-sections you should bleed for a shorter time period than a vaginal delivery.

-- Yep! We were allowed 2 (or 3?) people in the room we were labouring in... you could switch up the people but they kept the number small so nurses/doctors could get in when they needed to... 2 in the delivery room for vaginal and one in the operating room for c-sections. You can decide who you want there and when :)

sorry to burst in unannounced but it best not be someone obvious on eastenders! i think ryan is involved somehow and jack seems sneaky too but i have no idea, me and my brother are speculating Ben! Hahahah.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"