Random Small Questions Thread?

sorry to burst in unannounced but it best not be someone obvious on eastenders! i think ryan is involved somehow and jack seems sneaky too but i have no idea, me and my brother are speculating Ben! Hahahah.
X

i think jacks involved somehow! especially seen as he told janine & bradley to run, making them look guilty and shifting the blame from him! :thumbup:
or am i reading too much into it? :blush: haha

orrrrrrrrr he might be covering up for ronnie. because she's taken archies death really bad for someone who wasnt close to their dad. & also, last night she through red paint all over that picture of archie & then it showed all the paint on her hand?
symbolism!? 8-[

im obsessed :shock: :haha:

ive just been sick :hissy: life isnt fair

:hugs: hope you feel better soon

how cool would it be if it was grant or something and he came back :shock: lol.

And it really all depends on where your located. At my hospital because of the swine flu your only allowed one birth partner and thats it. And then one visitor and thats it. Stingey i know buti only want OH with me when im in labor anyways

i dont know about my hospital, im having my mum and my mum wants my nanna there for when she needs to go out for a brew or whatever. xx

I think its usualy 2 people =]

Saw your thread Ellie, how you feeling? xxx

it was kinda a half slip half jump lol. Either way i cant believe it.. i wanted stacy and bradly to work so much.. Wow i need to get out more.

I'm convinced that he jumped! But all the people in my house are saying he fell
x

haha couldnt believe about what ronnie said though. Wonder how alfie and kat will come into the story line

I thought that y-day.. its all blood shot and icky..
He is the only one that is right or once though, tell the police.
I feel so sorry for Tina, bless her.

i watched it back on the bbc3 programme that was on after with george and larry lamb PHWOOOAAARR. Bradley definitley fell, he sorta stumbled backwards lol, i thought he'd jumped. Stacey was SO obvious ffs, i really wanted to be surprised, still sorta omging the next day lol. Eastenders failed me :(
Oh and my nanna said be grateful you can even have one i couldnt have anyone there in my day, we were just put in a bed on our own, we had to lay down flat, there was no walking around! And no visitors either. She couldnt even have her husband there tho, i find that really appalling!
Um and im feeling ok thanks. The mw i saw thinks all my pains are bc hes engaged now and wasnt last week when i last saw someone. I updated my thread with what happened anyhoo :thumbup: no Ordi yet tho :cry: xxx

Wont be long for you though, im sure he wont keep you waiting. Is he fully engaged now?

half way there i believe? Ive gone from being brim last friday to being 3/5 must be all the birthing ball sessions ;) my mam and nan dont think he'll be long, im starting to doubt it and think hes gonna be overdue :cry: he seems well tucked in there lol. His hb was 165 today, its usually 143 :wacko:
i know theres been a few threads on here about 16&pregnant well i got to watch an episode today whilst at my mams. it was one with a girl called Farrah? Idk if theyre all based around her or what. Anyway she was really pretty, couldnt believe she had a full face of make up on in labour though lol! Her baby was adorable :cloud9: even tho she was born at 36 wks, NOT FAIR....
Her mum was a fucking bitch tho! Me and my mum were watching it gasping at how horrid she was!! Xx

Yeah i seen that one. She did so well in labor. And her daughter is adorable.
Im sure he wont be overdue hun.. how is your mw calculating it? 5/5th fully enaged or just the very top? Im 3/5th at the moment aswell but think he engaged more tonight, i was in so much pain lol

im not sure lol she just wrote 3/5 under the section, and commented on him being big lol! under the measurement part she put 41+3? i dont get midwife lingo lol.
Yeah she did fantasticly, seeee the wonders of epidural!! Altho my mum said its bollocks she had five shots of it, pethadine, gas and air, just about everything and still felt it all. She reckons they got wrong place with epidural tho. Xx

*we had to tell mw he'd already been scanned for being too big, but i dint want to, i coulda got another scan out of it, im dying to prove to everyone that hes not a ten pounder like they all think lol xx

My mum was given an epi but they forgot to turn it on or something. :dohh:
I was talking to my MW about pain relif etc and she was telling me that pethadine isnt that bad and the it can make baby a little sleepy because it crosses the placenta but its usually 2 hours after injected etc. So if they think your going to need to push within the next 2 horus they wont give it to you. But i know its been given alot of bad press because bad for baby. I think if it comes down to it i might be more inclined to go for the pethadine rather then the epi. Its not harmful to baby just makes them a tiny bit sleepy.

EDIT: Lol im sure he wont end up being a 10 pounder. I know our LO is a big boy but have no idea how big. Just know he has a big ole head lol (ouch) Ive heard of many people being told tey have big babies though and end up haveing 6-7 pounders. Hopefully it wont be long untill you get to find out :)

half way there i believe? Ive gone from being brim last friday to being 3/5 must be all the birthing ball sessions ;) my mam and nan dont think he'll be long, im starting to doubt it and think hes gonna be overdue :cry: he seems well tucked in there lol. His hb was 165 today, its usually 143 :wacko:
i know theres been a few threads on here about 16&pregnant well i got to watch an episode today whilst at my mams. it was one with a girl called Farrah? Idk if theyre all based around her or what. Anyway she was really pretty, couldnt believe she had a full face of make up on in labour though lol! Her baby was adorable :cloud9: even tho she was born at 36 wks, NOT FAIR....
Her mum was a fucking bitch tho! Me and my mum were watching it gasping at how horrid she was!! Xx

Lol, on 16 & Pregnant they had Farrah and 3 other girls who went on to do "Teen Mom" and then 2 other girls who didn't do Teen Mom.. I think one episode about each mom.. Farrah's mom is a biyatch but Farrah is kinda.. well she could be a better mom definitely when you get into Teen Mom there :)

its my mum and nanna scaring me cos both their first babies were 9 pound odd, I was 9 pound 7 :| i keep saying he'll be 8 pounds maximum but theyre having none of it!
My nanna swears by pethadine, she said it was the best thing ever! Im not having any anyway, i dont want to be chained to a bed, with a catheter and wires everywhere, i want to have my freedom and wander around and piss when i want to lol. Plus im having water birth, wouldnt be able to if i had hardcore pain relief. Everyone thats given birth says im stupid, i should take everything i can, but i couldnt stand it today being layed on my back all strapped up pressing the blue button when he kicked lol (which the little bleeder stopped doing when the machine was hooked on, he only kicked four times the entire time, he'd been going mental all day before lol!) i had to ask to wee, and i kept asking my mum to get up and look at the chart thing to see if his hb was there cos the woman next doors machine was on full blast for some reason and i couldnt hear him. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->