• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random Small Questions Thread?

aww congrats hun!!
Noones been on this thread for a while ppsshhh! :p Abadonment.
X

NOT pg related lol but does anyone on here read tarot cards??

happy viability! :happydance:

q for the mummies, does the excessive VD die down after you've had your baby? :blush: its getting so annoying!

lol thank god >.< i keep thinking my waters have broke its that bad lmao

im so glad im single for this really attractive part of pregnancy :rofl:

her OH on one born every minute was a NIGHTMARE. Im so glad im not having a man there, theyre all so fucking useless!lol. He was awful... 'what is it? You dont have a pain threshold?' and 'if you hadnt have laid in bed for two hours you'd be 4cm dilated by now' god he was so simple i could have killed him!xx

HAHA he sounds like a fucking tool, ive recorded it but will watch now >.<

i cant believe she was just letting him say all that stuff i think i would have made him leave. im glad im not having anyone in with me.

OH MY GOD what the fuck is his problem id actually have pulled his stupid shrek ears off by then and shoved them up his arse what an ignorant cock im actually fuming for her!! SMACK HIM!

shrek ears :rofl: why are men such DICKS ?!?!
When the woman said 'he looks his brother' i was like thank god he doesnt look like his potato head father!

haaa iknow, omg i was so on edge when the baby was born and wasnt crying or anything i was like noooo be okay!

^ It happens :) Elyse was born not crying, c-section... I was freaking out!! I felt so helpless, because you're laying down and there's a sheet up and you can't see everything that's going on.. you're numb and cut open and can't get up.. :(

But it happens and is normal ~ she still scored 9/10 on her Apgars

I knew it wasn't what you were talking about but VD always makes me think "venereal disease" not vaginal discharge!! lol

anything exciting on tv tonight? :laugh2:
im incredibly bored!
xx

Easteneders is on tonight... even though its a wednesday... at half 7 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta