Random Small Questions Thread?

Vaginal Discharge :dohh:
common sence should have told me that one lol

Question girls..... I have everything i NEED for the baby sorted. But I'm still waiting on my £190 grant... What should/could I spend it on? xxx

You can spend it on anything you want. It doesnt need to be baby related. If you dont need to get anything you could always save it? Or stock up a bit on nappies and wipes. From what ive heard you can never have enough lol

i spent it on doing my house up and replacing furniture Fob nicely stole lol.Nappies are always a good spend! And nappy sacks and wipes! And nappy cream lol. If your not bfing, formula!

Yeah was tihkning that i need to stock up on some nappies but I'm not sure apart from that... was thinking about maybe buying him a swing? Might use some of it to do soemthing nice for me and OH before little man arrives =] thanks hon xxx

the swings are fab!! Ive been reaaally lucky and been given one! ive heard babies love them anyway lol, ill have to see.
I just heard a massive POP from my bump?! Was like a big thump! Wtf was that?!

Ooh, that sounds well exciting Ellie! Wish i knew what it was, but hopefuly its the start of something love!

I guess I'll get some nappies and wipes, have a stacker =] and then I might take my OH out for dinner XD xx

ooh i dont know what it is but could be the start of it hopefully. FX

well i went for a poo (sorry for tmi, i am vulgar lol) that usually takes any pains i have off, now ive got MAJOR lower back pain *sighs* i never know when to bother telling anyone. I hope my waters just go so i know its labour, cos the pains confuse me... I mean how serious does it have to be before i ring anyone? Like my mum or the helpline? Cos this fuckin hurts but im sure everyones always gonna think im stupid when i ring lol?!

if they become TOO painful or they become
regular get your bum down the hospital hun

:thumbup:

my waters broke so i cant help you too much
but you'll know when the time come trust me lol

xx​

yeh i know what you mean at least you would know what was happening. you could try a bath or hot water bottle for now and see if that helps a little bit.

that popping sound hun ...

have you got any (sorry to be rude but)
mucus down below?

could have been your plug?

xx​

i wish lol. I lost quite a bit of mucus at 29 wks the ladies over on third tri said it was normal to lose some plug early, there was alot of snotty shit lol. I havent lost anything since then though :nope: it was like a big POP lol, kinda made me squint down at my tum like wtf?! I looked at my dad to see if he heard it, it was so loud!! :shrug: i just hope he comes soon :hissy: !!xx

well they wont let you go over 2 weeks
so think of it as 3 weeks max and you'll
have your little boy :cloud9:

:dust:

hopefully he comes soon for you hun!

xx​

Question girls..... I have everything i NEED for the baby sorted. But I'm still waiting on my £190 grant... What should/could I spend it on? xxx
ive bought everything i need too and am waiting on my £500 grant so ive just treated myself to a mamas and papas pliko pramette off someone on here for £100 (bargain! :happydance:) i already have a pushchair that i got given to me but i really wanted that pram but couldnt afford it for £350 which is what its sold in shops for. well happy with that :D
with the rest of it, i think im gonna just keep hold of it for now, theres always tiny little things you remember later on so its good to have a bit spare to buy that with. :thumbup: i'll probably spend a bit of it on some nice new clothes for myself after i (hopefully!!) get my figure back :winkwink: haha. i spend all my money on him so its only fair :haha:
also even though ive already got tons of clothes for him i cant resist popping over to the buy & sell section on here and getting extra little bits and bobs every now and again :blush: xxx

i darent go on the selling section on here, i have like ten of everything, im frightened of buying anymore. Its always so tempting, why is everything so cute?! And people keep asking what i want, what i need which just doesnt help! I have to say nappies though, in 0-3. Cos i have like 150 newborns and hes gonna be a heffa, he probably wont fit in them long lol! Anna, whats a pramette? :blush: these termings confuse me!! I was looking through this online stores catalogue yesterday, they had such gorgeous baby clothes but SO expensive. The fucking stretch mark cream was £45! Im off shopping today with my bday fundings, hoping that i do not by anything Audie, although he always manages to get something. Im thinking about these ladybird bootees i saw in mothercare....lol!xx p.s my ticker says your done squirming in there Audie-kins, come out?!

Anna, whats a pramette? :blush: these termings confuse me!!
oh idk either :haha:
but its this:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/1857830new.jpghttps://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/1857834_4.jpg
its spotty like the first picture.

haha i try and justify the amount of clothes i buy for him with how cheap i am :haha: i dont think hes got anything that i paid more than £5 for, i never buy anything from shops, ive got all his stuff either off ebay, or the buy section on here, or given to me as a gift. :thumbup: also im planning to sell it all after hes grown out of it so that makes me think its ok :winkwink: and then i can use that money to buy the next size oooooh how exciting :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->