RANDOM Thread

I feel anxious already about work. What is today going to bring and how are people going to treat me?

You need to stand up to them Hun, they have no right to make you feel like that. Bless ya. Be strong! :grr:

I feel anxious already about work. What is today going to bring and how are people going to treat me?

You need to stand up to them Hun, they have no right to make you feel like that. Bless ya. Be strong! :grr:

I do try but both of them stand up for each other so it's 2 against 1. I'm going to start recording skype calls made in case I need evidence. At the moment it's there word against mine.

I have a meeting with my boss next week (to discuss maternity leave) and I'm making sure my husband is there. I'm just not strong enough to do it on my own at the moment. Hormones probably don't help, I am stupidly emotional right now :cry:

I do try but both of them stand up for each other so it's 2 against 1. I'm going to start recording skype calls made in case I need evidence. At the moment it's there word against mine.

I have a meeting with my boss next week (to discuss maternity leave) and I'm making sure my husband is there. I'm just not strong enough to do it on my own at the moment. Hormones probably don't help, I am stupidly emotional right now :cry:

Oh bless ya Hun, it really annoys me that they are getting away with treating you like that. If it were a big company they would have to follow all the relevant regulations and would be on the chopping block for making you feel that way. Its not fair

Yay! My cousin has just given birth to a gorgeous girl!! :pink:

Grrr I'm so fed up with my work today.... I need a nice big cake and a cuppa

You just know where I am going to suggest you tootle down to... :lol:

Work for me is ok today. I am kicking serious butt showing how awesome I am so the silly woman who hates me can just watch in amazement as she continues to screw up :lol: Revenge is so sweet

mmmmm cake!chocolate fudge cake with lots of chocolate butter icing.hell yeah!

You just know where I am going to suggest you tootle down to... :lol:

Work for me is ok today. I am kicking serious butt showing how awesome I am so the silly woman who hates me can just watch in amazement as she continues to screw up :lol: Revenge is so sweet

Its defo on the agenda today, but the problem is with so many yummy cakes on offer how can i possibly choose just one?! Chocolate tart? Chocci Brownie? Coffee Cake? Treacle Tart? Mmmm......

I'm glad your day is better, you know i assumed when u said you were having probs with a work colleague it was a man.

lol that way you can eat half a throw the other half at whoever is annoying you at work.:bodyb: :happydance: Always thinking.

Its defo on the agenda today, but the problem is with so many yummy cakes on offer how can i possibly choose just one?! Chocolate tart? Chocci Brownie? Coffee Cake? Treacle Tart? Mmmm......

I'm glad your day is better, you know i assumed when u said you were having probs with a work colleague it was a man.

Oh no - a stupid woman who hasn't been there half the time I have and who has little knowledge in the field against my 8 years!

Hmmm... I would go for the treacle tart (with nuts) today!

Do you have to have a full bladder when you go for the 20 week scan?? I don't have huge bump so don't know if it's best to have some fluid beforehand

I would personally, i made sure i did at my 17 week and she said thats why my pics were so clear, but i dont think its imperative that you do

I would personally, i made sure i did at my 17 week and she said thats why my pics were so clear, but i dont think its imperative that you do

I definitely am then - I don't want any mistaking of babys gender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->