RANDOM Thread

Apparantly Jeremy Kyle doesn't wear pants, and hasn't done for 20 years

even more reason to love him!!!

Oh yes. I do have a little bit of a guilty crush on him :blush: Only a teeny weeny one!!

I think it's because he's so harsh on some of his guests. It makes me chuckle :lol:

Ooh me too. ;). Even more so today as he did a show on pregnancy problems, there was a lady on there who had had 5 miscarriages and she was pregnant again, they did a 4d scan for her on stage, he got really choked up.

Then the production manager at JK found out on stage at 15 weeks that she was having a little boy, she started crying, then he did. Was cute.

i watch it so much i know before he reads the dna test out whether the baby is theirs or not, just by the tone of his voice lol xxxx:blush:

Haha! You can usually tell by looking at the culprits face as well. I do love guessing beforehand!!

I think I just felt baby again :D

Awww!!! I'm so jealous, all i've felt is flutters but i swear its just wind!! :blush:

My randomness for the day is that i'm suddenly ridiculously nervous about my gender scan on Friday, and that i'm starving hungry but have nothing to eat :cry:

My randomness for the day is that i'm suddenly ridiculously nervous about my gender scan on Friday, and that i'm starving hungry but have nothing to eat :cry:

I got this last night - My scan isn't until 15 April but I suddenly though about the enormousness (is that a word?) of it all. AND that we will find out if we are :blue: or :pink:. It's a massive deal, it's where things start to get a bit more real and you have to start buying the big stuff.

That probably hasn't helped you at all has it :blush::lol::hugs:

I got this last night - My scan isn't until 15 April but I suddenly though about the enormousness (is that a word?) of it all. AND that we will find out if we are :blue: or :pink:. It's a massive deal, it's where things start to get a bit more real and you have to start buying the big stuff.

That probably hasn't helped you at all has it :blush::lol::hugs:

That is exactly what it is, its like i'm going to know that its an actual little boy or an actual little girl! rather than it just being bump!

I only really booked it as a reassurance thing and saw the possibility of finding out the gender as a bonus, but now i'm totally freaking about it! In a good way obviously but, its scary!!

I have laryngitis. My voice has almost completely gone......how depressing....lucky for hubby tho hehe

I'm fed up of constant headaches,however my babies matress just arrived and it was so cheap! :D

This thread is a good one! Just read through the whole thing :D

My randomness:

I'm tired and have zero energy :(

I had birds in my loft above my bedroom waking my up at 6 am 7 days a week, my dad came and blocked their way in this morning...lie in at the weekend!! YAY!

I want to get my pram out of the box and put it together, but worried 22+3 weeks is to early to do so?

I want to get my pram out of the box and put it together, but worried 22+3 weeks is to early to do so?

Thank you :thumbup:

I would get the pram out and have a play around. Just even if it's to make sure everything is there and in working order. Then if there are any issues you can get in contact with the supplier.

Thank you :thumbup:

I would get the pram out and have a play around. Just even if it's to make sure everything is there and in working order. Then if there are any issues you can get in contact with the supplier.

Thank you, I have done that already though. It was delivered to my dad's, I checked it the day it arrived, put it back in the box and picked it up after my 20 weeks scan. So I know all is well. I just want to look at it and play with it :haha: But worried about it getting dusty, or just being a little crazy with 4 months still to go :dohh:

I'm having such a bad time with work at the moment. So stressful it's making me sad :sad2:

I've just been very naughty and ordered two Mamas and Papas 'Gingerbread' blankets...LOVE THEM!!

I'm having such a bad time with work at the moment. So stressful it's making me sad :sad2:

Big Hugs Hun...what is it you actually do? dont think i've ever asked you

My job is VERY boring!! I am a Logistics Manager for Frozen Veg & Pasta :sleep:

Have your sundresses been delivered? DHL tried to deliver mine but it was while I was out AND they didn't leave it in the porch like I had asked :growlmad:

Big Hugs Hun...what is it you actually do? dont think i've ever asked you

My job is VERY boring!! I am a Logistics Manager for Frozen Veg & Pasta :sleep:

Have your sundresses been delivered? DHL tried to deliver mine but it was while I was out AND they didn't leave it in the porch like I had asked :growlmad:

Bugger I bet they'll have tried to deliver mine, they will have been sent back to the depot then :growlmad:

Anyone else caught the new Fern Show? It's embarassingly bad!

Ooh my dresses are here!!!

Jealous!! I might have to check the communal hallway again (once hubby gets home otherwise the dog will freak out!)

Are they pretty pretty?

My neighbour signed for mine, Yes they are pretty. I should have got it in a 12 instead of a 14 I think as it's a tad big but at least it gives bump plenty of room to grow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->