RANDOM Thread

I have had a crappy week so far so I have decided I want to get my haircut! It's long overdue since it seems to be growing at a rate of knots at the moment!!

I have had a crappy week so far so I have decided I want to get my haircut! It's long overdue since it seems to be growing at a rate of knots at the moment!!

Aww sounds good Hun

I'm growing mine at the moment as its cut into a graduated bob, but i really want it long enough to put up into a ponytail by the time little one is here.

I'm peed off with work today as nothing is going right, but i only have tomoro left then a nice long weekend with my Hubby :)

Mine was a graduated bob but it's grown out now (had it done just before christmas). Since baby has been in my belly my hair has really grown - I have really thick hair so when it gets to a certain length it just looks a mess. This is how I want it though.

Attachments

• Ashley-Greene-inverted-bob.jpg
    Ashley-Greene-inverted-bob.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 1
My hair has grown to just lower than my bra line, and my skin is clear wooo!! I also bought a maternity pillow which was lovely but everytime I turned over my belly hurt so I didn't get much sleep, I also bought some new clothes :) X

Mine was a graduated bob but it's grown out now (had it done just before christmas). Since baby has been in my belly my hair has really grown - I have really thick hair so when it gets to a certain length it just looks a mess. This is how I want it though.

Ohh thats nice

This probably sounds silly and I am being overly concerned...

I bought some lovely lip salve yesterday (Burts Bees with Pomegranate Oil). Is this safe to use in pregnancy. I've heard you couldn't use some oils on your skin but didn't know if this counted?

I hate waiting for parcels to be delivered... I also hate automated phone numbers. DHL please talk to me!!

I use the pomegranate burts bees too. Love it! I like that it has a little tint to it. I have no idea about the oils thing, I'm sure someone will know tho.

I use the pomegranate burts bees too. Love it! I like that it has a little tint to it. I have no idea about the oils thing, I'm sure someone will know tho.

Far too freaky! I don't know anyone else who uses it :lol:

Lol me neither!! Yes defo little freaky! You're secretly stalking me arent you!!! :winkwink::haha:

Oh yes - my days are spent in Holt with a pair of binoculars watching your every move!

My dress has been delivered :thumbup: My dog did manage to rip a hole in my leggings while I went for the door though :growlmad:

Lol me neither!! Yes defo little freaky! You're secretly stalking me arent you!!! :winkwink::haha:

Oh yes - my days are spent in Holt with a pair of binoculars watching your every move!

My dress has been delivered :thumbup: My dog did manage to rip a hole in my leggings while I went for the door though :growlmad:

Lol!! Yay glad u finally got it. I was hoping my Mamas and Papas delivery would come today, but i doubt it will now :growlmad:

More random rubbish:

Walked Louis to school, went for a walk, came home and fell asleep until 13:40!! Yikes, hope I sleep tonight.

OH is incommunicado and not sure for how long. Last conversation we had was cut short as I was watching One Born Every Minute and didn't want to talk for long. I could tell he was miffed, oops.

I think Chris Brown is an absolute c**k but can't help liking the song he did with Chipmonk (also a c**k) :haha:

I have LOADS to get done before my baby is born but quite frankly, been feeling very lazy. Oh dear. Need some energy and motivation.

I'm watching Great British Food Revival on BBC2... I miss blue cheese soooooo much!!

How can you love spinning. I went to one spin class and it almost killed me! :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's good if you got the energy, tone my bum and thighs, plus do own resistance :)

Is it just me or is Kingston Rossdale one of the cutest kids ever?!

Daily Mail Story

Aww hes so cute!!

Have you seen the Film The Switch? with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman, its where she decides to get pregnant using a donor.

I think the kid in that is just so adorable. he's a right little cutie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->