RANDOM Thread

Aww hes so cute!!

Have you seen the Film The Switch? with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman, its where she decides to get pregnant using a donor.

I think the kid in that is just so adorable. he's a right little cutie

Oooh yes - watched that! I watched that just after I found out i was pregnant!

There is another one I want to watch with Katherine Heigl in called Life as we know it

OMG! i have been desperately waiting to see that!! I wanted to go see it at the cinema but never got round to it, i believe it came out yesterday or the day before!!

Oooh DVD sesh on sofa with hubby this weekend me thinks!!!

OMG! i have been desperately waiting to see that!! I wanted to go see it at the cinema but never got round to it, i believe it came out yesterday or the day before!!

Your hubby will watch that with you :shock:

I had to watch The Switch on my own! The closest to a girlie flick i can put my hubby through is The Tourist!!

It's going to be sofa and popcorn for one when i get round to watching it!

Your hubby will watch that with you :shock:

I had to watch The Switch on my own! The closest to a girlie flick i can put my hubby through is The Tourist!!

It's going to be sofa and popcorn for one when i get round to watching it!

Oh yeah he is brilliant bless him, what we tend to do is go to Blockbuster and rent one Boyish Action film and one Girlie Chick Flick, then we watch mine first (and eat all the popcorn/m and ms/doritos!!) then we put his on and i have a pleasant afternoon nap :)

Oh yeah he is brilliant bless him, what we tend to do is go to Blockbuster and rent one Boyish Action film and one Girlie Chick Flick, then we watch mine first (and eat all the popcorn/m and ms/doritos!!) then we put his on and i have a pleasant afternoon nap :)

Haha :lol: that is what I do when Mark puts one of his films on. I let him watch it while I have a little snooze!

Had my hair cut this evening. I feel like a yummy mummy-to-be once more :thumbup:

YAY!! It's Friday - bring on the weekend. More decorating!

YAY!! I'm a sweet potato today!!

Woohooo!! 18 weeks is a nice number i think, can't wait for 20!!! Half way.

I seriously cant stop eating today, i'm actually quite disgusted with what i've demolished.

So far....Bran flakes, bacon roll, piece of cod and a few of Hubbys chips, 2 almond cakes, and 4 party ring biscuits...Oh dear!

I seriously cant stop eating today, i'm actually quite disgusted with what i've demolished.

So far....Bran flakes, bacon roll, piece of cod and a few of Hubbys chips, 2 almond cakes, and 4 party ring biscuits...Oh dear!

I know, can't wait to get to 20 weeks but don't want to wish the next 2 weeks away!

I have been eating for England too... Toast, Homemade Spinach & Feta Croissants with Greek Salad (definitely got my 5 a day in that), cream tea this afternoon (x2!) and now I have a potato & leek gratin in the oven to go with some Gammon I will cook later :blush:

I know, can't wait to get to 20 weeks but don't want to wish the next 2 weeks away!

I have been eating for England too... Toast, Homemade Spinach & Feta Croissants with Greek Salad (definitely got my 5 a day in that), cream tea this afternoon (x2!) and now I have a potato & leek gratin in the oven to go with some Gammon I will cook later :blush:

Oooh croissants.... :)

I never knew being pregnant could have such a negative affect on work life :cry:

I feel like I'm being bullied and people treating me like I don't matter; that is unless I relocate 160 miles away from my family.

I wanted my pregnancy to be a happy experience yet I find myself being talked to in a disgusting fashion by people who seem to think they are superior to me.

Sorry I just needed to vent and didn't want to start a specific thread.

I never knew being pregnant could have such a negative affect on work life :cry:

I feel like I'm being bullied and people treating me like I don't matter; that is unless I relocate 160 miles away from my family.

I wanted my pregnancy to be a happy experience yet I find myself being talked to in a disgusting fashion by people who seem to think they are superior to me.

Whats up, what are they saying/doing? xxxx

Whats up, what are they saying/doing? xxxx

It all started with maternity pay. They basically back tracked on the original contract and are now offering me SMP only when the contract says it would be negotiated after 12 months. They now say that meant it would be negotiated after 12 months providing I move down to Kent.

There manner since finding out I have been pregnant is abrupt and difficult. They mention and any given oppurtunity "communication problems wouldn't arise if I moved to Kent". My communication skills are second to none it's just theres that aren't.

Today I felt personally attacked my another colleague (my boss was sat in the office and just let it happen). He doesn't think the way she spoke to me was wrong.

I have a meeting with him tomorrow to discuss maternity pay and also this I guess. I'm so depressed by it all it's making me sick. I just don't want any of this to affect the baby.

Oh no that sounds terrible, if your boss is not helpful is there anybody else you could take this up with that may be? xxx

They really can't do that to you! I would have a word with HR and your boss and get some advice from acas or someone.

x

The company is so small there is no HR! It's just the 3 of us. Those 2 against me.

I have been experiencing major stomach pains today and I can only imagine it's down to this.

It's difficult in a small company for both sides but you have a right to be treated the same as before. It's so hard to make a complaint and then carry on working there and stress is not something you need.
You do need to sort it out though, I'd deff take some profesional advice.

x

The company is so small there is no HR! It's just the 3 of us. Those 2 against me.

I have been experiencing major stomach pains today and I can only imagine it's down to this.

Oh Hun! Big Hugs, please don't let them upset you and baby. I know it must be hard. How bloody horrible of them to make you feel like that. :hugs:

I feel anxious already about work. What is today going to bring and how are people going to treat me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->