rant about my fu*ked up day):

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
so my husband & I have lived in the same apartment building for over 2 years now. our new neighbor Jared & his girlfriend Kasey moved in 4-5 months ago.. he is 32 she is 19. I have never had a problem with these 2 before today. He is on heroin not sure about his gf.. they both have jobs yet they haven't paid rent in 3 months (April will make 4) so they are going through an eviction. Jared has been beaten up twice since moving in for owing people money (& I mean bad, black eyes, busted lips, swollen face, the whole 9) anyway that's none of my business & I really never cared.

well my husband usually works 3:30pm-11:30pm so I am home a lot by myself. 2day around 7pm Jared knocks on my door & asks 2 borrow money ..gives me this whole sob story about how they haven't ate today & really need 2 get some food. I say no! but im nice about it & tell him im sorry. he says ok I just really needed something 2 eat & I said sorry again & he walked back upstairs 2 his apartment. well not even 10 minutes later hes banging on my door! I (stupidly) answer again. hes screaming at me saying "I DONT SEE WHAT THE FUCK THE BIG DEAL IS I THINK UR JUST BEING A BITCH I TOLD U I WOULD FUCKING PAY U BACK TOMORO!" at this point im scared because of the look on his face & of course because hes screaming & cussing me out.. so I slam the door in his face & lock the dead bolt. he continues to pound on my door for a minute then he finally leaves. I don't know if im maybe over reacting but I start freaking out & crying:cry:. I call my landlord & he tells me 2 calm down & assures me they will be out soon & tells me not 2 be scared of him because hes a wimp lol. needless 2 say im still scared. I know how desperate drug addicts are I've been around plenty & who really knows what he will do.:nope:

I usually like 2 sit outside with my neighbor Karen when its nice out & take my dog out & stuff like that but after this im just completely scared. the guy knows im pregnant with my first baby & still went off on me like that! I have never had any sort of problem where my husband & I live at & this was a total shock. so upset about it because I know tomoro i'll be home alone once again. o yeah earlier before all this happened he knocked on my door & asked me if he could use our wifi password 4 the internet & I was nice & gave it 2 him! needless 2 say, the password has been changed since this happened.

I know this was a long rant but does anyone have any advice on this situation? would u be scared or am I over reacting a little bit?

I'd be scared, he's out soon it sounds like though so that's good. Maybe have a friend or relative with you tomorrow evening while your husband is at work.

Yep sounds to me like typical addict behaviour. Im glad you didnt give him any moneu as it wouldve been used for more drugs and not food. I wouldnt be scared, but just keep everything locked up when you are home. Most casual drug addicts arent going to do anything if they have to work for it. Obviously your landlord knows him well and thats why he told you to not be scared. All he is doing is looking for another hit.

I would have called the cops when he came back. If he does dont answer the door and call them say this is what happened i am alone and preg and scared i want him to leave me alone can you send somone to get him to leave me alone.

yep if he knocks on my door one more time im calling the cops. he is a true piece of crap 4 doing this 2 me & upsetting me the way he did.

You have every right to be scared hun. Drug addicts are unpredictable. I'm glad you didn't give him any money too cos it's very unlikely it would've been spent on food :(

I would be scared, he sounds very unstable obviously, is there anyway you can go to someone else's house while your dh is away? Or have someone come to your house with you? What did your dh say about the whole thing? Mine would be really mad!

Yeah mine would be furious. He wouldn't want me there home alone. I would either go to my parents or have a friend over.

That is really scary. I hope they get evicted quickly so you don't have to worry about him anymore. Drug addicts will do anything to get drugs, even if they are normally good people. I would call the cops and your landlord if anything else happens. Not sure about where you are, but in the US you could break your lease and move if your neighbor threatens you and your landlord doesn't evict them.

my husband was SO mad. I talked 2 him on the phone while he was at work & he was like well ill take care of it when I get home. I obviously didn't want him 2 get in a fight with this nasty ass guy so I told him our landlord said not 2 go 2 their apartment. he still seen him 2day tho & my husband told him never 2 knock on our door again while hes not home. & the guy said that he wouldn't & asked for our wifi password again! he didn't give it 2 him (of course!) I went 2 lay down for a nap a little while ago & heard someone knocking on my door.. I didn't even get up & check who it was. now my friend is here with me & im starting 2 feel better about it.. I still feel totally uncomfortable being here alone with them here but I think I will even when they move because he will still know where I live! oh yea & pretty much the funniest thing happened with his girlfriend 2day.. I was outside earlier & I guess she heard me talking because she came & propped open the door 2 outside where I was standing & stuck her head out & said "jared told me what u said." (I told him he wasn't a man.) I say ok that's fine? & she says "just so u know, he is a man with a very big dick & he satisfies me every day." me & my friend started laughing soo hard & she just walked back into her apartment. freakin weirdos!

I have deleted the photo. What he has done to you is awful, but since he isn't here to defend himself we can't allow his photo to be used in this way.

Thank you for your understanding.

im sorry Tasha! I guess I shouldn't have posted a picture of him he just pissed me off plus I know no one on here would actually know him! but no big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->