Rant about weight gain!!!

Well if she says anything to you at the party, at least you can lose weight, her baby may never recover from the damage of smoking, drinking and dieting! I know what I would prefer!

It's perfectly clear which one of your cares about your baby more! Just remind yourself you are pregnant - you are not fat. This woman is clearly aware that her lifestyle is harming her baby and is seeking a way to justify her actions by being critical of others.

Maybe when you next see her smoking ask her if she can feel her baby coughing.

Is this woman for real, shes actually proud of herself for stunting her baby's growth and risking its health by smoking and drinking? Any responsible parent would rather put on weight than risk their childs health surely. People like this make me so mad if you cant stop smoking while your pregnant your neglecting your baby's health before its even born.

What a bitch!! Im mabie a bit imature and spitefull but i would put a pic of ur bum up on fb and say 'my lovley healthy bump, just the perfect size' or somthing like that. she had no right its her thats having the problems, how can she be looking after her bum when shes on a diet, drinks and smokes. I hope when shes preg again she puts on a heap :) lol xx

I completely understand why you're upset ... it would make me insane if someone I knew made a comment like that ... but just think about it -- this dumb twit is smoking and drinking during her pregnancy. She'll be lucky if she has a healthy baby ... which obviously she doesn't care about. I would never wish anything bad on someone, but some people just don't deserve the gift of parenting.

Keep gaining your weight and doing your thing! YOU ARE PREGNANT AND SUPPOSED TO GAIN WEIGHT! I bet you are beautiful! :)

That is awful - I know it is sooo hard but you have to ignore the bitch and think that you are doing much better by your baby - dieting, smoking & drinking and then being proud of your under-sized bump is truely sickening. Ok your diet may not be text book perfect (whose is!) but your weight gain is NORMAL and your baby will be much healthier because of it. If I were you I would be proud to show off my healthy bump at the party and rise above it.

Good luck

Kx

Couldn't have said it better.
When your babies are born, yours will be healthier and this won't matter one bit. She may look skinny now, but at the detriment of her own child, her baby is the one suffering in all this. Shame shame on her.

probably she was drunk while writing this facebook note as I can't imagine anyone in normal state of mind writing something so ridiculous

Never mind your friend. She is not a true friend indeed. I'm so glad that your baby is on normal weight rather than your friend who has so many vices. She will suffer in the end. Lucky you! Cheers!!:baby:

I've not read all the replies, aghhh I was so annoyed after reading OP that I had to comment now.

My personal opinion is that after seeing you, she felt wracks of guilt about her own baby and how she's been treating it and is jealous you are a normal size and baby is obviously healthy. She is blatently trying to convince herself she is doing all the right things deep down she knows she isn't.

Thanks everyone :) I've decided to go to the party on Saturday and just pretend I haven't seen her comment, but when she starts smoking my OH has already said he's going to ask her to do it away from me because he doesn't want his baby harmed by the smoke (he was as annoyed as me by the comments!)

Thanks everyone :) I've decided to go to the party on Saturday and just pretend I haven't seen her comment, but when she starts smoking my OH has already said he's going to ask her to do it away from me because he doesn't want his baby harmed by the smoke (he was as annoyed as me by the comments!)

Yay for OH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->