Rare or uncommon girl names that are girly

There is one name I absolutely adore and it's definitely rare and super elaborate, girly, over the top... Alexandrina.

I knew a girl with this name and it didn't hurt that she was a model, tall, porcelain skin, long dark hair, just stunning!

Wow bookmarking this thread, there are some really nice options on here.

Pandabub - you have 3 of my top secret names listed that Dh doesnt even know about yet!

I would like to add
Elizabeth
Helena
Rosarie
Madeline
Lily
Portia

Ooo can I ask which ones or do you want to keep them a secret for now? x

Lol they are not really a secret, I just have to work on DH for a while to get him to like them :) He likes to keep things simple, I like bells on! :haha:

Sienna
Adelaide
Isla

I think he'll go for Isla.....

Wow bookmarking this thread, there are some really nice options on here.

Pandabub - you have 3 of my top secret names listed that Dh doesnt even know about yet!

I would like to add
Elizabeth
Helena
Rosarie
Madeline
Lily
Portia

Ooo can I ask which ones or do you want to keep them a secret for now? x

Lol they are not really a secret, I just have to work on DH for a while to get him to like them :) He likes to keep things simple, I like bells on! :haha:

Sienna
Adelaide
Isla

I think he'll go for Isla.....

Ooo I'm also a fan of bells :winkwink: Love all three of those names, and I adore Addy as a nn for Adelaide! Good luck! :flower:

Im moving Sienna and Madeline into the next round! woo!

Guppy - I really like Elliot! Really cute :)

Thank ya hun! it was the first one we thought up for #2 and stuck ever since.

We are going with Ezra if #3 is :blue: ...hope #3 is :pink: though LOL

Were not finding out either but we have long way to go before we even have a short list. I like Harry for a boy (not unanimous yet!) but I have a feeling its a girl so thinking something really girly that she'll probably hate lol

My daughter has an uncommon name.

Talinna (Ta-Lean-Ah)

I love it.

Any variation of Isabel or Grace is super popular here, like top 10 names on Social Security site.

Its crazy how different UK is than US!

If my bump had been pink these were my names:

Harper Daven
Scarlett Quinn
Ellianna Rose
Lorelei Grace
Tatum Elizabeth
Shelby Rose
Stella Grace
Josephine
Madeline
Avery
Jules

Like Isla too.

Friend named her daughter Gianna (so pretty) and another named hers Rhett Emmeline (love Emmeline)

Girls names are soooooo hard, i have been struggling with this one, our 3rd girl.
i have 2 girls at mo, first is Carys, love this name because of its meaning, and our second is Kerensa, again because it has the same meaning as Carys, we were hoping to stay with that theme this time, and were going with Esme, but have someone close who has called thee daughter that, so rules it out for us and cant find another name along the same meaning that we actually like, so going off the beaten track for now, at mo this one is either going to be Seren or Erin.

Girls names are soooooo hard, i have been struggling with this one, our 3rd girl.
i have 2 girls at mo, first is Carys, love this name because of its meaning, and our second is Kerensa, again because it has the same meaning as Carys, we were hoping to stay with that theme this time, and were going with Esme, but have someone close who has called thee daughter that, so rules it out for us and cant find another name along the same meaning that we actually like, so going off the beaten track for now, at mo this one is either going to be Seren or Erin.

We call our daughter Seren for short, my 2yr old cant just quite manage saying Serenity :haha: my sister in laws daughter is called Karis different spelling to carys but lovely name :kiss:

I'm naming my little girl

Bentlie elizabeth

well DH and i were discussing it last night...and the two names we like the most happen to be Top 20 in the US :dohh: however, both names that we like ive never met a younger generation with them :shrug: The two names we really like are Natalie and Lillie. I really love Natalie but dont know if i could use it in the end or not because thats what we named the baby was MCed (#1) and even though we dont know if that baby was a girl or not, its just dear to our heart.....i love it though, so im conflicted. However, i really love Lillie too (not sure which spelling i like best). Lillie is so girlly and pretty and delicate and thats what i want in a name. Its important to have those traits becase we have two very boyish boys. (Should we ever have a girl :dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->