Raspberry leaf tea - UK

MummyKP

Reaction score
When did you ladies start having RLT daily? Did you start off with one cup a day then increase it every week? Or would you recommend capsules instead of the tea?

Hi
I've just started taking the tablets, got them from Amazon. There was another really helpful thread on here about it and someone recommended 1 tab 30-32w, 2 tab 33-35, 3 tab 36-38 and 4 tab after. Personally I'm not a fan on herbal tea so thought the tablets would be better.
Xx

I started drinking 1 cup a day at 34 weeks and am now going to try 2 cups a day from today at 35+3. Might get some capsules in the next week or so.

I have been drinking one cup a day from about 25 weeks (I really like it) and plan on upping to 2/3 cups a day from 34/35 weeks

I drank it with DS it didn't help me go into labour (I was induced at 40+10) but perhaps helped with the labour (was only 7 hours :shrug:)

I started at 33 weeks, just perhaps 2-3 cups a day but some days I only have 1. I actually really like the tea so drink herbal teas anyway.
I drank it on my DS and he was 5 days early and I was only in labour for 2 1/2 hours so I think it helps.

Rlt won't bring on labour but is supposed to help strengthen 2nd stage contractions. Xx

Can I jump in and ask what brand/type people are drinking?

I'm not a massive fan of fruit tea's, I like peppermint however so I do have the occasional drink.

Could do with one that tastes half decent?!

I hate the tea so I'm taking the tablets, they're tasteless.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->