Raspberry leaf tea.

Iv just had a quick look and it looks like the mg of raspberry leaf varies according to which brand you get xx

i dont think the holland and barrett ones are as strong as those ones. but apart from that thats probably the only difference. holland and barret are 424mg and the ones i see on amazon are 750mg xx

I thought the amazon ones weren't as strong because it's 375mg/750mg which I thought meant 375 per capsule but they recommend 2 at a time. I might be wrong though because I'm guessing :haha: xx

I've just been figuring it out ladies, the ones I've seen on amazon have less raspberry leaf extract in each capsual where as the holland and Barrett ones have more per capsual.

Confusing! I'm not sure which I'd be better to get. Xx

ooo im not sure the ones im looking at on amazon right now just say 750mg and thats it.

I know the holland and barrett are 424mg.

im confused now haha. xx

oo haha thanks mummy. I would just stick with the holland and barrett then because to get the same dose youd have to take more. But then again at £10 for 30 caps in H&B even having to take double of amazon ones would still maybe work out cheaper xx

ok so looking at the natures aid 375mg ones now on amazon and i see it says this -

Equivalent to 750mg of dried raspberry leaf extract

holland and barrett is - Each hard capsule contains 424mg of extract (as dry extract

so does this mean the natures aid has more in it? lol.

That's exactly what I thought! Oh it is confusing, I've seen the ones your talking about now though, they have even more extract in but they are still cheaper!

Wow this is confusing lol. Xx

ok so looking at the natures aid 375mg ones now on amazon and i see it says this -

Equivalent to 750mg of dried raspberry leaf extract

holland and barrett is - Each hard capsule contains 424mg of extract (as dry extract

so does this mean the natures aid has more in it? lol.

I'm confused even more now :rofl: x

jeezo this is super confusing :rofl: Once iv finished my holland and barrett ones i might just get those first ones i mentioned from amazon (the 750mg) ones as you get 80 in a pack so works out way cheaper than H&B xx

I couldn't justify the price of the holland and Barrett ones but the tea really is revolting so I'm going to have to do the tablets lol. Xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Raspberry-...60125&sr=8-2&keywords=raspberry+leaf+capsules

Are these the ones you are talking about Tara? Xx

yep thats the ones i was looking at the first time hun x

I think I might order those, I just need to compare the ingredients see if it's all the same. Xx

I started the tea last week at 25 weeks (wasn't sure when to start it because some women drink throughout entire pregnancy) But I stopped on day four due to what I'm almost positive were BH... Felt like I had pulled a muscle in bladder area that last for maybe 5 seconds then would come and go... Decided to wait until 32 weeks now. So I'll be sipping on it Christmas Eve.. Pretending its rum and eggnog haha.

Has this happened to anyone of you ladies?

I started the tea last week at 25 weeks (wasn't sure when to start it because some women drink throughout entire pregnancy) But I stopped on day four due to what I'm almost positive were BH... Felt like I had pulled a muscle in bladder area that last for maybe 5 seconds then would come and go... Decided to wait until 32 weeks now. So I'll be sipping on it Christmas Eve.. Pretending its rum and eggnog haha.

Has this happened to anyone of you ladies?

:rofl:

I'm sure I've read online that if you experience strong Braxton hicks too early in pregnancy to stop taking the tea. I may be wrong though I will try find the link for you :)

I've just copied and pasted this from the website I found it on....

Tell your doctor or midwife that you're thinking of trying raspberry leaf. If you do decide to take it, it's recommended that you start when you're about 32 weeks pregnant, though not before. This will give enough time for it to build up in your body. Begin with one cup a day, gradually increasing to three cups. If you don't like the taste of the tea, you can buy raspberry leaf capsules in health food stores.

If you have strong Braxton Hicks contractions after drinking the tea, cut down on the amount you drink, or stop taking it.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x545986/can-raspberry-leaf-tea-help-to-ease-labour#ixzz3Iapm2gTP

Elly definitely don't drink it until you're at least 32 weeks as it will bring on BH.

The H&B ones are stronger, and so you'd need less capsules that the Natures aid brand :thumbup: bloody expensive still I know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->