rave at ikea

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
before ikea in milton keynes used to be a massive really good club called the sanctuary.
i got invited to this via facebook and completely forgot about it :dohh:

check it out

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zwyBoTt340Q

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RxwE0sbpNT0

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CGGsYHaxHmA

Omg i used to love that place....And Rollers when i was younger! :happydance: those were the days!

I want to know polo princess lol

used to have a great rave place here when I was younger, there is one vid on youtube of it. cant see me in it but i am there somewhere that night. I miss a good aul rave!

yeah PP what did u do in ikea to get u banned lol

yeah PP what did u do in ikea to get u banned lol

Loooong story!! Basically it involves some stolen seat covers (which i didnt know where stolen until i got home and looked at my receipt) i caused a big fuss saying that girl behind the counter was a b*tch and well .. you get the idea.

I genuinely paid for some seat covers, just not the ones i had on my trolley, i dont think they realised that at the time either.

But that was an innocent mistake how can they ban you? I would have went mental to though so i am guessing they banned on something you said and not what happened lol

But that was an innocent mistake how can they ban you? I would have went mental to though so i am guessing they banned on something you said and not what happened lol

LOL yeah i think it was more my choice of words in begin accused of being a thief :rofl:

Plus telling someone your going to charge them £30 because they ripped the corner of a box is a real charmer!!

I used to go raving at The Sanctuary and Rollers years ago. I used to travel all the way up from Hastings where I am from originally to go there because it was so good.

I miss that place so much - can't believe I do my shopping at Asda where the Rollers used to be.

Still go raving now though not as much as I did back then. Good to see there are some others who used to go there too :)

I missed the Ikea rave as I was having a dress shopping day with my bridesmaids when it was on but I have heard they are meant to be planning another one this year though not sure when.

Hardly a rave.
It seemed to be a group of people jumping up and down and blowing whistles.
They didn't even bring any music!! Surley someone had an ipod and speakers!!

lol i live 10 mins down the road from ikea and i also remember the sanctuary :happydance: was great!!!

im also banned from ikea in MK :rofl: like they going to remember me :rofl:

lol i live 10 mins down the road from ikea and i also remember the sanctuary :happydance: was great!!!

Where abouts do you live? I'm from just along the V7 - literally takes me a few minutes to get to Ikea.

i nvr even noticed it was old lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"