re from Mia ~angel anyone do her?

S

snl41296

What did you think? did it work?
I got my letter yesterday put the pendant on and ready to go :thumbup: I have to do the coins and the mirror and candle thing in 24hrs.

Put the pendant on? where did you put it? mine's in my purse.

I got mine last month and did everything it said, I got a faint BFP last month and AF turned up the same day, doc said I don't have enough pregnancy hormone so it prob was a falso positive. It hasn't worked for me this month so I'm trying again :)

I did 1 last month too, the coins r under the stairs and the pendant is safe in my jewelery box, avnt even ovulated this month so fingers crossed for next month

good luck ladies xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hon,

I have worn my pendant on a chain around my neck and completed my part of the spell thurs last week....I recieved last wed in the post and that weekend was my fertile window so I am praying it was in time and my BFP is on its way !

Put the pendant on? where did you put it? mine's in my purse.

I got mine last month and did everything it said, I got a faint BFP last month and AF turned up the same day, doc said I don't have enough pregnancy hormone so it prob was a falso positive. It hasn't worked for me this month so I'm trying again :)
i have it on my neck =)

How long did it take for you to hear from her? I ordered a casting from her on 6/25, and have yet to hear anything.

How long did it take for you to hear from her? I ordered a casting from her on 6/25, and have yet to hear anything.

i emailed her about a week after saying i didnt hear from her so she wrote me right back. i put in the subject line my reading... :winkwink:

Ahhh I wasn't sure whether you were supposed to leave the card attached lol.
Honey it's a fertility spell from Mia Angel on Ebay XX

Ahhh I wasn't sure whether you were supposed to leave the card attached lol.
Honey it's a fertility spell from Mia Angel on Ebay XX

:dohh: thats right I have so much stuff going on I forget what I put on the subject line lmao

Please do not waste your money, mine didn't work not even after a recast. I do not think that she is genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->