Re-gifting

oliv

Reaction score
How do people feel about re-gifting? I'm on maternity leave until after Christmas and will be unpaid for two weeks before Christmas so money is tight. Last year I got about 5 beauty sets. 3 are unopened. Would it be wrong to re-gift them to save some money?

I love regifting!, I used 2 un opened mens sets as gifts last year and one for this year. I just make a note of who gave us them in the first place as I wouldn't want to offend anyone by accidentally giving them something they bought :haha:

I would totally regift... Just make sure the person you are giving it to isn't the one who gave it in the first place!

I think it's a good idea if you don't give it back to the person who gave it to you originally, lol :laugh2:

Thanks I don't feel bad now. They are lovely gifts i just never get through them all and I know I'll get more this year

I have done it many times if it’s something I’m not going to use might as well I just make sure to give it to someone from a different friendship group or side of the family haha!

I vote yes, there's no point in wasting them if you're onky going to get more and they'll just sit unused. Just be sure not to give them to the person you received them from, which is something I would end up doing hahaha

Totally I do this - just make sure you remember who gave them to you :haha:

I would re-gift but be careful it's not to another family member/friend who may talk to the original gifter lol.

We get alot of bath/beauty products and do not use them, I usually donate to the school raffle.

I’ve re gifted before. As long as I know who I got it from in the first place. I have been known to give to someone in the same family though and been sure to say “I got you this because X got it me last year and I loved it” :haha:

I'd re-gift or donate them to the school Christmas fair tombola, either way you save money.

Yesterday I was given a wooden jigsaw that's states for 2 years plus as a present for my 3 month old. It would be perfect for my 3 year old. Should i put it up as a Santa gift?

Yesterday I was given a wooden jigsaw that's states for 2 years plus as a present for my 3 month old. It would be perfect for my 3 year old. Should i put it up as a Santa gift?

Definately I've done this

Yes! I've got a jigsaw that was a present last year that I'm going to regift to dd this year.

Great idea, totally approve of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->