re-introduce myself.. 3rd time around

jacobs mummy

mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi... coming back to re-introduce myself for the 3rd time.. i first started coming on here 2005 when i was trying for jacob. Met some really good friends. Anyway after jacob i had no time to log on as much and eventually (when i went back to work) stopped coming on. But i still keep in touch with a friend i met on here by e-mail. Anyway last year i came back and introduced myself (2nd time) as i was coming off the pill and hoping to start trying towards the end of the year. I didn't have a true AF after the pill as i became pregnant straight away! bit of a shock as it took a little longer with jacob. I sadly lost that pregnancy early on. After the lost i waited and waited for my period to come (doc said it might be a long wait for a true AF) anyway it still hasn't come... 17 weeks on! yep i'm pregnant again. Had 2 scans up to now and everything okay. Got my big scan in 3 weeks. Can't wait... so thats me... Hi to anyone who remembers me and hi to anyone who doesn't...

Hi congrats and welcome back think you mite have your dates confused though becuase i'm sure bnb wasn't here in 2005, hope your next scan goes great x

sorry!!! your right... it was another site.. but the girls all moved over to this one.. i didn't move over till last year around july (if i remember rightly) what was that other site called now? anyway doesn't matter! don't think it's right to mention other sites anyway! sorry... so this is only my 2nd time re-introducing myself here but 3rd time to a few of the girls who remeber me from the past. Hope that makes sense....

gonna go back and read through my trying journal... should be interesting!!!!

Its ok i wasn't have a go!! Yea it should be interesting reading your journals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->