RE - Neighbours Son..

JessMumzyJxx

Reaction score
So my neighbours son is basically the same age as Jayden (16 months) and I see him in the garden constantly - without supervision in his paddling pool - especially in this weather, no sun protection - hat, sunglasses - anything, no suncream or spray and he's really pale white normally. In the last few days, have noticed his face getting redder and redder, his nose bright red as well as his ears.

Now I don't want to tell my neighbour how to look after her son but surely she realises this is wrong? Shall I mention something to her? Don't want to seem like i'm interfering but its pretty obvious to see he will suffer from sunstroke pretty soon in this weather and will become extremely ill..:shrug:

Thoughts?

Umm if it was me I would try to casually bring up the weather and how much cream you've had to put on Jayden, stuff like that :)

I would be more concerned about him being unsupervised in a pool :wacko: that's just dumb xx

Yeah what steph said. Or say that you are going to buy a shade for him to sit under and maybe she should do the same

Yeh what steph said, Next time you see her just say your getting through pots of the stuff and which does she use etc.... Maybe then she will get the hint?

Depends how close you are to your neighbour i suppose?
I would try dropping hints to her though as it isn't fair on the LO at all:(

Why don't you ask her over to play with your LO in the pool - and make a big show of covering him up with suncream, putting a hat on him etc.
I think you should have a word about leaving him unsupervised in the pool though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->