Reading please :)

coralym30

Reaction score
i was wondering if any could do a reading for me ?
just wanna see what the futur holds . im not looking to just be tolx what i wanna hear
any type of reading would be greatly apreciated
xox

i was wondering if any could do a reading for me ?
just wanna see what the futur holds . im not looking to just be tolx what i wanna hear
any type of reading would be greatly apreciated
xox

I can do a reading for you with Tarot cards. I need a more specific question, or if you'd just like a past, present, future reading I can do that. I'll hold off until you reply back.

hey thanks for replying ! wanna see if there possibly a baby in my near futur and if possible .. my fiance and i are going to small claims court how does it look in the cards ?

thanks hunn :)

Here's your reading. I did a three card spread about both issues. Here is the first, the questions about future pregnancy:

Card 1-The Tower, Card 2-Four of Wands Reversed, Card 3-King of Cups Reversed

Card 1: The Tower - This card means destruction and creation, as they are both intertwined in life. It indicates powerful that a powerful process is at work in your life, which, although it may appear to be dramatic and destructive, is ultimately beneficial. Receiving this card in your reading may indicate a time of great change - either inward or outward. Each time aspects of ourselves or personalities seems to collapse, blockages are removed, and when we re-form we are much stronger and wiser. Inspiration may also be another meaning of this card. It may refer to a flash of insight or illumination. Other meanings: Revelation, Sudden release of tension, Liberation and awakening.

Card 2 - Four of Wands Reversed - Hearth and home, harvest(fertility), Celebration. The reversed card means there is some kind of blockage in one of the above meanings. You may have forgotten how truly blessed you are, and it could be time to be thankful for all that you have and acknowlege all you have achieved. This card may mean you have been a little unsettled while undergoing a rite of passage (marriage, birth, conception, etc.), but on the whole the message is optimistic, suggesting you relax and take pleasure in life.

Card 3 - King of Cups Reversed - The card can symbolize a partner who is confused and unable to commit, or someone unable to control powerful currents of emotion. (typically face cards represent someone in your life, but not always). It can also indicate someone who has failed to use their creative abilities, and whose love of fantasy has turned to escapism, which, in extreme cases can lead to alcoholism or drug abuse. The card may be warning you to take steps to avoid possible depression or self-destructive behavior.

ETA: I don't know you well, so you'll have to apply the meanings to your own life. Typically 2 reversed cards mean Probably Not, but don't give up hope based on one reading! You had some very positive cards in there, and often if you change behaviors or get testing done (ie the blockage for fertility) you can reverse what the cards are telling you will happen.

thank you so much for the reading .. really appreciate it :)

This reading is for the small claims court issue.

Card 1-Prince of Swords; Card 2-Eight of Swords Reversed; Card 3-Eight of Cups

Card 1-Prince of Swords - (again this can represent a person in your life, or it can mean something else). When not indicating a person, this card may suggest a radical change in your lifestyle or your routine: new friends may appear, or a whole new life may open up to you. Alternately it may indicate air travel. If it represents a person, this person is intelligent, articulate, and impetuous. It would represent a youthful man either in age or attitude. He may not always be capable of long sustained effort, and can suffer from being too impetuous and too righteous. He may find it hard to spend time by himself, preferring to direct attention outwards than inward. He knows deep down he must develop maturity and patience, but he resists this. He is inventive, insightful, brave, and skilful, and witty, but can be cynical or ironic.

Card 2-Eight of Swords Reversed - You find yourself breaking free of restrictions, or a time of limitation and felling trapped is passing or will pass. You may be experiencing fighting in a relationship, or the card may be warning you against spiteful gossip, but generally the reversed card is more likely to favor your chances of being able to clear away obstacles and make progress in your life (very good for your chances in small claims court!).

Card 3 - Eight of Cups - A relationship, work project or creative endeavor may have fulfilled its purpose and it may now be time for you to move on. It is a card that means you must let go of something, or move on. It also may be related to seeking your higher purpose in life. Letting go and moving on may not refer to external circumstances, but rather to a feeling that the goals you have been working on no longer satisfy you, and you feel a yearning for something more meaningful. You may need to take a holiday to recharge and rededicate yourself to what you sense as the core purpose of your life.

Again, up to you to fully interpret what the cards mean to you, since I don't know you well, but card 2 seems to indicate you will have a favorable, or at least, not terrible, outcome in small claims court.

I hope it all turns out very well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->