Reading too much into it? Mw appt today

ashley_gee89

Mummy of 3.
Reaction score
So i had my mw appt this morn and when she was listening to baby girls heartbeat it sounded a little faster than usual despite her having been rested a good while although it didnt sound 'too' fast. However, mw had a scrunched up look on her face and kept it on a good while while watching the clock (same mw as always but never done this before) and then she said, and you know to go straight to hosp for any reduced movements.. I said yep she replied and make sure your monitering the movements everyday ok. Now im not sure if its eoutine to say that or not but her tone & face had me a lil worried?

I read into everything like that too. If she was concerned about something she would have told you or at least written it in your pregnancy notes. It's negligence if she didn't. Is there anywhere you can go to listen to the heartbeat? Might make you feel better? x

She is pretty negligent anyways, she doesnt use a tapemeasure when measurin fh and she wrote "30" when its actually only 25, i use a tapemeasure regularly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->