Real light headed and dizzy

Jencocoa

Reaction score
I am very dizzy and light headed. Almost spinny. Walking even a touch off at times. I have had vertigo spells in the past. Not sure if related to vertigo or preg. Talks nag a bit off too. No nausea. A little pass outy.

I had that last Friday, turned out I had low blood sugar, felt better after eating. My BP is very low with pregnancy so I have to keep really well hydrated otherwise I feel generally grim. Have you had your BP checked?

I had that until about 17 weeks, it's just left me recently! If iron levels are fine, it's probably your blood pressure dropping, that's what mine was. Get it checked out just to make sure you aren't anaemic though :hugs:

I had that until about 17 weeks, it's just left me recently! If iron levels are fine, it's probably your blood pressure dropping, that's what mine was. Get it checked out just to make sure you aren't anaemic though :hugs:

I have iron deficiency anemia when not pregnant, and when pregnant it's much worse. My blood pressure runs on the low side naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->