Real tree or artificial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was our beast that fell on me!! :haha:

I want a real one like this its so beautiful MrsMandy:happydance: lol
Ladies where do you go to buy these fabulous real Xmas trees from?
As the ones I have seen from supermarkets and garden centres are all small
I would love to go and pick one myself to be cut down but wouldn't know where to start looking!!

Thanks hon.
We live in rural Suffolk and have an awesome Christmas barn that opens up every year, huge barn of trees on one side grown in the fields next door, and a huge barn of gorgeous decorations on the other side!

This tree cost about £50 and lasted ages!!!
I had to cut a few branches off the bottom and move some furniture though!
(And yes that's a full size jack skelington sat in the middle!! :haha: )

Attachments

• IMG_75611341050337.jpg
    IMG_75611341050337.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 12
MrsMandy I love the Jack Skellington! I so want one. :D

You can get him in the Disney store!
We have regular jack, Santa jack and zero!

This was our beast that fell on me!! :haha:

I want a real one like this its so beautiful MrsMandy:happydance: lol
Ladies where do you go to buy these fabulous real Xmas trees from?
As the ones I have seen from supermarkets and garden centres are all small
I would love to go and pick one myself to be cut down but wouldn't know where to start looking!!

Thanks hon.
We live in rural Suffolk and have an awesome Christmas barn that opens up every year, huge barn of trees on one side grown in the fields next door, and a huge barn of gorgeous decorations on the other side!

This tree cost about £50 and lasted ages!!!
I had to cut a few branches off the bottom and move some furniture though!
(And yes that's a full size jack skelington sat in the middle!! :haha: )

It looks amazing babe :happydance:

Real trees are fun but their a lot of work. We are just going to use our artificial tree this year. Not to mention, there is only my OH to carry in the tree. Not really that easy when its only 1 person lol.

Always artificial for me, I absolutely hate the smell of christmas trees, it gives me migraines and makes me nauseous

Real here. I'm another one of those "What are you DOING to your tree?!?" people. Mine doesn't shed until we manhandle it out the back door?

However, we don't buy ours from a barn - we go to the farm, pick it, and cut it fresh. That may be why it doesn't shed as much?

Also, they are sold by the foot here, so we know how big it is because it says so right on the price tag, so they are never too big! (I'm short, I like a shorter tree anyway!).

My family always did real, DH always did artificial. We do real now. DH's family is all about the perfectly decorated tree put out the day after thanksgiving with the matchy matchy lights and stuff and all coordinated ornaments. Our tree is more eclectic, with stuff from my childhood and his and new ornaments and old, no theme, the garlands are mixed, etc.

You can get him in the Disney store!
We have regular jack, Santa jack and zero!

Awesome! Thanks for that! I guess I'll be placing a Disney store order sometime soon then. :haha:

https://www.disneystore.co.uk/jack-...rm=Jack+Skellington+Soft+Toy+Doll&typeAhead=1

They don't seem to have Santa jack at the moment but might later in the year, they do however have...

https://www.disneystore.co.uk/the-n...efore+Christmas+Baubles,+Set+of+6&typeAhead=1

Enjoy :happydance:

I checked the disneystore.com website here in the US and they do have him in at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"