Reality check!

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So one of my and my best friend's favorite comics is coming to Austin in December. She sent me a message, and in it, said 'get a sitter'. It took a full minute before I realized she meant the I would need a sitter. I thought she meant for her 2 kids. It didn't even dawn on me I would need on in December. :shock: :shock:

:rofl: I'm the same way, I'll see things that I want to do in August/September and than realize we'll have a baby by than!

https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif silly you. Did you forget you're having a baby?

Well,that's a tough one to forget...:rofl:
But I know what you mean,when I think about things happening next year I don't think that I will have a baby then...

:rofl: :rofl: That's funny..... That part hasn't set in for me yet. Like, this year for Halloween, it's on a Friday and I'm sure that someone will be having a costume party and I will want to go (after we show off our baby in his cute costume, of course). But, our whole life is going to change and it hasn't even sunk in for me yet. Guess that is something that we will have to get used to.

I had a similar thing happen. Friends of ours said they were thinking of coming down in November & it wasn't until 2 days later that I realized we would have a very brand new baby at that point & not the best time for house guests. lol

Haha, know that feeling! I keep saying I can't wait for summer to arrive and then I remember that it's going to be a summer very different from my previous 26!!!

Its common, it didn't hit me until new years eve when I realised that was my last new year without a child

Lol I'm the same, we were getting into this DEEP discussion about whether to throw a party for new years this year :lol: Then OH turns round and says... WHAT ABOUT BABY!!! Lol :\

scarily I already have a six year old but was talking with friends about the fact I was going to have a child when I already have one :wacko:

Ok, I am glad I am not the only one who had the same thing happen. I felt so silly afterwards.

I know what you mean, I´ve had this happen a few times. My brother is getting married in October and they came to stay with us in February and of course everyone was drinking and chilling out - I said to them, I can´t wait to your wedding, I´m gonna be able to have a drink at last and I´m really going to party. Until my brother pointed out....er you´ll have a LO to look after, getting sloshed is probably not a good idea!!! I was like oh yeah, forgot about that!!!

I know what you mean, I´ve had this happen a few times. My brother is getting married in October and they came to stay with us in February and of course everyone was drinking and chilling out - I said to them, I can´t wait to your wedding, I´m gonna be able to have a drink at last and I´m really going to party. Until my brother pointed out....er you´ll have a LO to look after, getting sloshed is probably not a good idea!!! I was like oh yeah, forgot about that!!!

Get your OH to look after baby that day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->