really attach to my boobs and doesn't eat enough

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Lincoln is not eating enough food, maybe a tablespoon each meal 2 meals a day and he seems to want milk from me all the time in the last 4-5 days, at night he would latch on all night
what should i do?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cook his food every day as well and change the ingredients, but didn't help

Give him time. Hayden was the same way, he will grow out of it, just keep offering. Hayden we started solids at 6mo , I swear he didn't eat more than 15 bites maybe until 9mo lol. He just had no interest, so starting then he was on one meal a day and then at like 13-14mo finally got to 3 meals a day. As he got more mobile it was easier to eat real food, than to lay down and nurse. He is on the small side, but we are starting t think there is an underlying reason, not becase of that. But he's always been very healthy, no low iron, or low anything for that matter.

How old is Lincoln? I wouldnt worry too much as milk should be his main food till he's a year old anyway.

Like mo3 said, just keep offering him it and he'll come to it in time :D

How old is Lincoln? I wouldnt worry too much as milk should be his main food till he's a year old anyway.

Like mo3 said, just keep offering him it and he'll come to it in time :D

He's 8 months and 5 days old today. I'm worried at the moment my milk supply can't keep up with his demand,lol

he's probably going through a growth spurt - it should be over soonish.

Your supply will adjust!

he's been better last couple of days, since we went to the beach with our friends and their baby and they fed Lincoln as well and he took it fine when he saw their baby ate the food,lol
after that he got a bit better
thanks for all replies and support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"