Really bad wind?

emrhian91

Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI.

But I have awful gas hahaha
Like I can't stop

Has anyone else had this? Or am I just second guessing everything I'm feeling as a pregnancy thing? Lol

It can be pregnancy related, I know it's not very pleasant though

I always get bad gas every time I'm pregnant, some worse than others. Have to have a chuckle earlier at my son as I had bad gas. He turned round and said who's done a poo? Embarrassing at the time (and it was only me, him, baby and OH!)

I have such bad wind all the time it actually makes me feel nauseous. I'm almost constantly burping or farting. It's really annoying, and often painful :(

I farted in front of my husband for the first time we have been together 10 years, all I could say is sorry honey get use to it I can't help it, he was on the phone to my mother at the time and filled her in she couldn't stop laughing

I get this so bad!! We were out at a gig last night so obviously it was crowded. I kept letting one off and the people around me were like, "EW!" I just kept quiet...

:rofl: sausages!!!!!

Early in this pregnancy I had awful gas. One night dh threatened to sleep on the couch. :haha: I just kept telling him I couldn't help it. I actually think he did leave the bed at one point to lay on the couch. I kept texting him and begging him to come back and he did after about 30 minutes. I promised I had cleared it all out and about 2 minutes after he came back, I let out another one. All I could do was laugh and apologize. I'm laughing now just thinking about it. He survived the night. Lol.

LMAO!! Oh pregnancy is just so GLAMOROUS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->