Really Confused Am I Or Am I Not Pregnant?

RainbowLove19

Reaction score
Feb 23, 24, and 25 I had unprotected sex several times with my boyfriend. I don't know if I was ovulating its hard to tell my period is unpredictable. For a few days now I have been feeling really sick in the morning(not throw up) and it goes away around the afternoon time. Also around feb 28 I started getting a weird pain/cramp in the middle of my stomach this lasted for a few days and I haven't gotten it since. Now today I feel exsausted and can barely move I still haven't gotten my period for late feb but once again its unpredictable and many of these syptoms I have never gotten around my period time. Yesterday I took a first responce early pregnancy test and it was negitive. So now I am really confused about my syptoms and don't know what's going on could I be pregnant or is there anything else?

If your af hasn't arrived within the next week & your still getting bfns maybe a visit to the doctor would benefit you just to be on the safe side x

Thank you can you explain what af and the bfns is I am new to this kinda stuff lol. I have a doc apointment on march 4 thinking of asking for a blood pregnany test just to check

Bfp - big fat positive
Bfn - big fat negative
Af - anti flow (period)
Bd - sex
Poas - pee on a stick

There's quite a few, there's a thread somewhere explaining them all :haha:

Yeah a blood pregnancy test seems your best bet, I hope your dr appt goes well :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->