Really confused and need advice please...

LittleAngel09

Reaction score
I appologise for the length of my post, but please advise.

I am currently 13 dpo and on Friday I begun testing (couldn't help myself) and got a bfn (not even a slight shadow).

Tested again yesterday afternoon using the same batch of internet cheapies (you know the ones) and a VERY faint shadow of a line appeared within the time, so faint you had to hold it in the right light to see it. Did another in the eve and slightly darker but still incredibally faint line appeared. My husband even saw this one.

So I tested again this morning using that same batch and bfn. I then used a Suresign test and a very slight pink line appeared within the time allowed.

Tested using internet cheapie just now and VERY faint pink line again.

What do you think???

Sorry if this is long and boring, Im just so confused. My period is now late and I've been cramping on and off since 7 dpo. I have a stuffy nose and am tired. Boobs don't hurt, although my husband commented on how my areolas look darker and 'pregnant'.

Is 13 dpo too early still??

xx

Depends on if you ovulated late or not and how long your leutal phase is. I say a line is a line and it counts as a BFP!

Congrats!

Can you take a picture of the test and post it, this is always helpful to us trying to see what you see.

if you can i would go buy a FRER...and test again to make sure those test are very sensitive...i am also 13dpo and i am going to buy those test today and test....fx praying for my BFP...and fx for you too

Well my camera on my phone is rubbish so can't post a pic. But I O'd on the 15th of this month, and af was due yesterday, so I am now 1 day late.

Not getting my hopes up. I just want to know either way now. Don't like being teased!!

xx

I would say go buy a FRER and test with FMU that should give you a definite answer one way or another. GOOD LUCK

i ovulated the 15th too and my AF is due tomorrow i dont think its too early..

I agree with the other ladies try a frer and try not to drink alot before bed. Or you could see if your doc is willing to do a blood test for you GL hun :dust:

thanks everyone. Got another super faint line again today. Not getting much darker so fear it may be a chemical. Have tried to upload a pic, its really really faint. Can be seen much clearer in 'real life'. I hope it attached, 1st time ever to try this.

IMG_0549.jpg

I can see it! You sound exactly like me. Tested Friday and got two ultra faint positives. Tested Saturday and BFN. Tested today with Poundland test and although still faint there is more definite a line there. Am going to get ClearBlue digi this afternoon to see if it can confirm it.

Good luck! x

I can see it! You sound exactly like me. Tested Friday and got two ultra faint positives. Tested Saturday and BFN. Tested today with Poundland test and although still faint there is more definite a line there. Am going to get ClearBlue digi this afternoon to see if it can confirm it.

Good luck! x

At least I'm not crazy and someone other than me can see it. It's sooooo not clear on screen. In real life its so clear (super faint) but there. I dont even have to hold it at funny angles to see it. It's def not an evap as its pink.

I've got 2 clear blue digis but I'm too scared of that dreaded 'not pregnant'. Its so final. At least with the others you can wiggle it up to the light and hope to see something!!

How many dpo are you now?? I'm 14. Keep us posted on your outcome.

x

Well I'm around 14dpo too! Just did another cheapie POAS and got a slightly darker line, I'm going to get a digi this afternoon x

I'm so tempted but they're 50MIU and the one's I've used so far are 20mIU, so think I should wait if the more senitive brand is still very faint.

Good luck. I'll check back later to see what your result was.

x

I thought I picked up the digi but ended up with non digi. looks pos tho! FINGERS CROSSED FOR US BOTH X

Wow, congrats.

I caved in this afternoon and used a digin and it says PREGNANT!!!! So bloody shocked!!

x

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel