Really confused...

Kaychikan

Reaction score
Been NTNP Since march had a fairly painful af 10.8 till 11.8 which is regular since had iud removed in jan. Had sore boobs nausea tiredness mood swings so took frer 21.8 had a faint + ve did a clear blue dig later that day which was -ve another 2 frer the following day said faint + ve, didn't think it was poss due to how bad period was, thought there couldn't be anything left in there spoke to doc who said poss chemical pregnancy our really early catch bit to.walt til next af due 7.9 before I go to see him or make appointment if any bleeding, did another test frer this morning , -ve and then about 10 minutes later starting bleeding and cramping, can't get into doctors till tomorrow and really don't know whats going on, I'm thinking was chemical pregnancy but not sure whats happening now any ideas?

Been NTNP Since march had a fairly painful af 10.8 till 11.8 which is regular since had iud removed in jan. Had sore boobs nausea tiredness mood swings so took frer 21.8 had a faint + ve did a clear blue dig later that day which was -ve another 2 frer the following day said faint + ve, didn't think it was poss due to how bad period was, thought there couldn't be anything left in there spoke to doc who said poss chemical pregnancy our really early catch bit to.walt til next af due 7.9 before I go to see him or make appointment if any bleeding, did another test frer this morning , -ve and then about 10 minutes later starting bleeding and cramping, can't get into doctors till tomorrow and really don't know whats going on, I'm thinking was chemical pregnancy but not sure whats happening now any ideas?

Aww, I'm really sorry you're going through this. I have a possible chemical pg right now too. :nope: It sucks. So far I have just been spotting on and off with mild cramps. I was told to wait it out and try to take it easy, but go to emergency if I get really severe pains or heavy bleeding. I'm too afraid to get any more HPTs, I know it will just cause more stress for me and make things worse. To be safe you should definitely speak to a doctor about your bleeding and cramps as soon as you can, though. :hugs: Take care of yourself, I hope everything works out and you're feeling better soon.

Tried making appointment today but couldn't get in to see him so il see how it goes tomorrow, need to get some answers so I can start again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->