Really faint movements

sue_88

Reaction score
Baby is giving me a tough time today!

Went into hosp last week with reduce movements & she started kicking fine when I was there.

Today she's moving, but only ever so slightly they are really faint movements down low where her head is.

Could there be a reason for quieter movements? She's not bumped me hard once since last night which is really unusual.

I've done two sets of kick counters & both times she's moved 10 times in under an hour but could really barely feel the movements at all......& don't know why! :-(

She could have possibly turned around where your only feeling little rolls and things but if your worried call or go get checked out. That's what the doctors are there for :)

hey hun i was in and out with my dd with reduced movements her back was against my stomach hence why i couldnt feel her, keep going in though thats what they are there for xx

I'm also having the same issue. I've noticed my baby moves none stop for a few days and then has like a really quite day, when I mean quite I can feel slight rolls, bubbles a slight light kick. It does worry me and I allways thinking its this quite the next day I will call the doc. That's what I plan on doing tommorow if the movements don't improve.

I'm actually thinking that's the cause.....that's she's turned her back outwards as I can feel faint movements on the inside like she's hit an organ?

But she's definitely moving they're just faint, and since I posted this she has picked up a little, maybe she's just having a tired day.

Her position on Sun was head down, back across my left & bum at right ribs do she might have just rolled round to be facing my back.

My baby has some quiet days but if your really worried go back to the hospital at least you will put your mind at rest

my dd stayed with her back towards my belly till she was born she never moved from that postion she must of just felt comfortable and plus there was no more room for her as she was 8lb15oz so a nice chunky size lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->