Really faint squinter

broodymrs

Mummy to my boys
Reaction score
I think I see something, Dh does not. Can anyone see anything?! Won't be upset if not, just want honest opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 79
Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 64
Yes!! Thank you! I'll keep updating and we will see what happens!

Possibly but my phone's not the best for viewing! Good luck and looking forward to your updated tests xxxxx

Today's. Not sure if I see anything or not. Going to leave off testing a few days now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 55
I see a shadow line Hun, if you can get to superdrug try one of their own brand early tests.. They showed my pregnancy first xxx

I'm not really too hopeful even if it is a bfp as I'm 9/10dpo now so I'd have expected an obvious line. I do have low progesterone which could be impacting. At the hospital Tuesday so if af hasn't arrived I'll ask for bloods as typically my luteal phase is 10 days. Thank you all for your opinions and eyes :)

Somehow my comment didn't post!

Thanks all for eyes and opinions.

At hospital Tuesday so if no af should be able to get bloods. Typically my lp is 10 days, I'm 9/10 dpo today so would have expected darker line. I have low progesterone so that could be impacting

I didn't get a faint line until 11dpo Hun, and my thoughts were the same as yours as I had a strong bfp at 9dpo with my daughter.. Don't stress I'm sure it'll get darker x

Also fmu was the worst time for me to test! 2nd or 3rd was best for my tests.. With a 4 hour hold with not much to drink.. always got a better line than fmu x

Thank you :) just going to put it out of my mind for a couple of days now

I see a line on all of them. :) Good luck!!

Lots of women don't even get any line until after 10 dpo or later, so I wouldn't worry about that. Even with a short Luteal Phase, surely the average implantation window is still the same as for others, so a very faint line at 10 dpo sounds more than normal to me, especially as it takes several days for the hcg to reach your urine.
Looking forward to your next tests xxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->