Really hope u guys can see this one! (UPDATED pg 15)

I see a faint line on the last purple tests you posted. Good luck!

Thanx arrrhh im getting scared now! They cant all be false lines surely?! If they are im not buying a single pregnancy test next cycle!!

Heres a dipstick i did with the same urine as the last boots one. Annoyingly its got an indent right by the line im seeing. Im annoyed with the cheap dipsticks tho i thought they might have gotten darker by now. Iv tested so many times its silly. I just cant trust these lines iv been seeing them since 3dpo which just cant be! It was 6 days past dtd when i first saw it and i did the hpt cos of multiple pos opks. Do u think its possible i ov'd the same day as dtd to make me 6 dpo then and 13 now?! We only dtd once, protected, on xmas eve!

Attachments

• 20170106_203511.jpg
    20170106_203511.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 2017-01-06 23.55.28.jpg
    2017-01-06 23.55.28.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 2017-01-06 23.56.16.jpg
    2017-01-06 23.56.16.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 31
Really dissapointed with this mornings test. No bfp. Just a squinter on a dipstick and bfn on the more expensive test. Grr. :( will try with evening urine as that seems to work better for me.

Attachments

• 20170107_075702.jpg
    20170107_075702.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 20170107_075542.jpg
    20170107_075542.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 40
I see a line on your last boots ones! Good look for your fmu!

Thanks ladies oh yeh u kno there'll be a test or 2 in the morning :haha: iv not got many left agsin now and i really dont want to go back to the chemist again! I already look crazy! Have to try town again on monday. An old friend of mine i bumped into told me she just started work at boots!! U can guess what my first thought was and sure enuf next time i wanted tests there she was!

Haha that's unlucky! Last time I went into my local boots there was a youngish lad working there and he says will it be okay like that so I said yeah and stuck it in my handbag and then he passes me the reciept and says you can even wrap it in this if you like .. I'm like .. I'm not embarrassed or ashamed women can buy tests without it being a bad thing!

Sorry about your morning tests .. fxd for your ones later!

I would take the plunge and buy a FRER hun x

I'm sorry hun, I just don't think any of them are positive yet... There is still chance though. I really hope it is your cycle! Good luck.

Im against buying a frer. Dont want to buy into the brand name!! Plus i gave in for first time last month, its still in the drawer with a lovely evap on it! The lines are too skinny on them to read. I just did a clearblue early and im pretty sure its bfn :shrug:

Im so sorry for boring u guys to death with my posts its just i cant talk to oh about it yet and i have no-one to talk to! My symptoms are positive or near pos opks since cd 17, a hot face lol and other then a warm sort of glowy pain i had once iv had no abdominal pain whatsoever which is unusual for me i am normally in a lot of pain post-ov and have every weird twinge and sensation under the sun due to pcos. Do the midstream style tests usually darken when left to dry? Mine havent but the dipsticks have. Surely the clearblue early would pick it up if its there on the boots 25miu!

I know its hard but I would honestly just take it easy and try and take a break from testing for a few days and then if there is something to be shown theres more chance it will show x

I had a super super squinter like have to turn it in certain light to see at like 8 dpo or 9 dpo my period was due monday 2 days later figured it would be showing more by now if i was so stopped testing waiyed for af anf monday nothing tested tuesday afternoon only 2 hour hold and clearly positive not super strong but no guessing

I know its hard but I would honestly just take it easy and try and take a break from testing for a few days and then if there is something to be shown theres more chance it will show x

I know yeah i shud stop. I was only doing it for fun whilst wtt as last time we concieved the first cycle we ntnp and i wasnt really ready for the second so soon so wasnt testing early. Next baby will almost certainly be our last so just incase i fall pregnant fast again if/when we ntnp next i want to have some fun testing. I was only going to do it with opks to learn my cycle better but i got so many positives i started on the hpts instead! If i am preg im going to pee on any stick i can find incase its my last chance hahaha. Gosh i sound crazy..x

No I totally get it .. We were ntnp but have offically tried now so this is my first cycle to actually have hope for! Ddin't do opks or anything just winged it! The other months I tested no end and the oh didn't know and drove myself completely crazy! When I had my first baby I did one test which was a digital and then waited for our first midwife appointment! I don't knwo how I didn't need the urge to test again ha ha!

I hope it is your bfp though!

I shudnt have started using the expensive ones they're somehow more addictive and now i am poor lol. Did an answer brand at 5pm which looks the stle of an frer (didnt realise this else wudnt have got them) dont think they're super sensitive tho. Nothing to speak of on it. Oh is home all day tomorrow and monday so might not be able to test much. Probly a good thing!

Im the same .. bought some expensive tests last month used them a few days before AF came then hated myself because if I had just waited a few days I wouldn't of spent like £20 and I would have them to use now! All I have are IC and I hate them so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->