really mad at my OH

Awww thanks I will give it a try tonight when we lay down for bed and put my son to sleep hopefully ill have good news that we had sex lol

Yay! Fx for you girl. And don't be skeeeeered! You can do this. Update tomorrow por favor!

I definitely will ill talk to u ladies tomorrow going to shower :)

I tried and he pushed me away twice :-(

My cm is still clear n stretchy...do u think I may possibly ovulate today or tomorrow I know its hard to tell cuz I dnt chart or ne thing

I would withhold BD during non O times if he is not putting out during O times.

i have been trying to have sex this whole month so that when O comes he doesnt think anything of it....he doesnt know im ovulating or he wouldnt have sex with me we have been having sex every third days\ during my fertile period we had sex the 17th and the 20th.....i got ewcm on the 22nd....and hope i can have sex tonight (doubt it:cry:) bt i work and get home at 10...

i just want to cry and im holding it all in....we had a nice conversation yesterday and i thought we have sex but no i am still being turned away:cry:

:hugs: sg0720

Dang, your OH is kinda cruel.

Lots of baby dust to you.
:dust:

Yes I think that's what I am going to have to do its makes me feel so sad and not sexy at all its hard to hold back my tears cuz hell get mad if I'm cryn cuz I got rejected cuz hell feel like I'm going overboard

:hugs: sg0720

Dang, your OH is kinda cruel. I'd feel sad and rejected too if my DH did that to me. I say withhold sex during non-O times in protest. Screw that.

Lots of baby dust to you.
:dust:

I'm sorry he's being an ass. I really kinda want to punch him in the face for you. Guys just don't understand how much being pushed away without an explanation hurts.:hugs:

Maybe y'all should try therapy. Something is up with him that he might not be telling you, whether it's work related or something else. my DH always told me that if he can't perform or isn't in the mood then something is on his mind and he said a lot of men are like that......

Im my opinion, I'm not sure withholding DTD on your end is the best idea. But that's just what I think. You do what you think is best.

He won't go to therapy he won't even get bloods done to make sure everything is alright.....I just don't get it myself he always has an excuse and I've straight out asked him if he was cheating and he said no but its like wth he says its not me mayb he's lien? I don't know but its so wrong tghats y I don't approach him cuz everytime I do except like once I got turned down

I'm so sorry you're going through this sg0720. There is nothing worse then the feeling of rejection by someone you love. I think there is definitely something going on that is not related to sex. It's unfortunate that he is not willing to communicate his feelings with you. If I was in your shoes I would not be trying to have another baby with him until he/you figures out what is really going on. If he's having relationship issues adding a new baby will not be the solution. Unfortunately, you can't force someone to be open and honest. That has to come from within someone. I hope that he will soon snap out of whatever he's going through so you guys can continue to build your family in a loving relationship.

He won't go to therapy he won't even get bloods done to make sure everything is alright.....I just don't get it myself he always has an excuse and I've straight out asked him if he was cheating and he said no but its like wth he says its not me mayb he's lien? I don't know but its so wrong tghats y I don't approach him cuz everytime I do except like once I got turned down

I wish I could give you a big hug hun. Maybe you should just make sure having a baby is the best idea bc he may continue to be like this after the baby gets here. Has he always been like this? Even with your first baby?

My first wasn't actually planned but after my first we broke up for a while and. Went through a really rough patch and if I told him that I didn't want anymore kids eith him until things got a little better he would probably be happy he sed he didn't want anymore but if it happened he'd be happy I just don't get it here comes the venting lol everything I want out of life I have to wait on someone and I'm tired of that I wish that at least one thing could go the way I want it to I have to wait on marriage for him and now I have to wait unt he's ok with having a kid and wait for him to want to have sex...and as selfish as it sounds id like for somethn to gomy way if I got pregnant id be happy and I know I can take care of both of my kids.....I would never get pregnant to make things better cuz I know it doesn't but I just would like to move forward with my life my sons almost 3 and by the time a new baby gets here if it ever happens he will be almost 4

Hey ladies I got to bd before work lol persistance lol

Yes it does I hope I caught that egg so far I've had sex the 17 20 n 23rd fx fx where is everyone else at in there cycles

SG0720, have you ever thought seriously about getting sperm from a sperm bank? You speak as if you're in control of you life and you know what you want and I'm just wondering, if you're anything like me, I want children, not 1 but at least 2 or more. I would do anything to have this including getting sperm to have my children if I needed to.

You could at least look into it, if it's possible, get to know the connections and get the referral/get put on the waitlist. When you OH lets you down next month, you could gently let him in on your plan. There's nothing like a little competition. It might put him into a crazy tail spin back to your bed!!! And if it doesn't phase him, try iui and have another child, your son would be so thankful to have a sibling to spend the rest of his life with. I think you'd be one happy girl for taking control of your life.

If you haven't already seen this movie, I highly recommend it even just for a laugh: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1212436/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->